PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Creative Team!

patcreates
10-15-2007, 02:10 PM
I received my prize today! I hadn't even realized I had won anything! LOL

The stamps are very pretty and I love the pretty pink cord! :) Thank you so much!

Vintagegal
10-15-2007, 02:38 PM
yay! I didn't send your package to you. Jan did. But, I'm still happy to hear it arrived. Thanks for taking part in our Open House!!

IMBlessed5
10-15-2007, 02:51 PM
Congrats Patti! You go girl!

Far North
10-15-2007, 05:52 PM
Surprise, surprise! What fun to be surprised!

In another thread Sherri mentioned that a small online stamping business had a devasting fire this last week and lost everything. TheCardLadies was one of my fav shops to buy speciality fibers...and your red and white fibers prize was from her shop. It looked like fun stuff to use for the holdiays...so do enjoy! And can't wait to see your stamps in action!...Jan

patcreates
10-15-2007, 08:29 PM
Thanks again Jan! Your card was gorgeous too! :)

mahodgman
10-15-2007, 08:45 PM
A big thank you from me too, my prize arrived today! Ethel, these wonderful stamps have your name all over them...hehe I assume they were donated by you. I can't wait to try them out! Thanks to you all, you did an outstanding job on organizing everything.

Vintagegal
10-16-2007, 02:31 PM
Mary.....Yep! Those stamps came from me. LOL! I hope you will find some use for them. It was hard to shop for any one particular person. I figured these were sorta neutral (I think). Enjoy!!!