PDA

View Full Version : Selling cards

teabear
11-22-2006, 08:12 PM
I spoke today with the owner of the local florist shop and she is interested in buying some cards after the holidays. She says she has the greatest need for Anniversary cards for men to give to their wives and birthday cards. Just thought I would pass it along in case anybody else is thinking of checking with their florists. Mostly she sells cards for men to give to women. I'm hoping she likes what I take in. Also, she said that the cards can't be blank inside, because men don't like to write alot :)

Far North
11-22-2006, 08:24 PM
Great news for you Tami! Of course they will love your cards!
I love blank cards but I do hear lots of others feeling that is intimidating. Each to their own taste!
...Jan

lost luggage
11-22-2006, 10:22 PM
Good idea, Tami! Those men...lol

Erin K
11-22-2006, 10:40 PM
Wow I never thought of selling to a florist shop. I'm glad she gave you clear guidelines too, I don't think I would have thought of how guys don't like to write a lot in cards. I wish you a ton of success in this. :D

inkinupstamps
11-22-2006, 11:13 PM
This is so fun to hear about. And especially what types of cards and sentiments are the most enticing to customers. Congratulations! It really sounds like you are in business now!:nod: :)

CRAFTNMOM
11-22-2006, 11:17 PM
I knew she would like your cards and ideas. It sounds like she knows her customers and you are an awesome card maker...so this will be a great match.:nod:
Catherine