PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to all for making my 50th Birthday special!

MidwestStamper
10-23-2007, 03:02 PM
I want to thank everyone that posted a Birthday Greeting to me yesterday, and also to those who sent cards! I will try to list them here and hope that I haven't forgotten anyone:

--Canadian,eh?/Beth for the lovely brayered card--what a fun technique!
--Keltie/Heather for being sneaky and sending me the very card I had admired of hers in the Gallery!
--Spredbirds/Chelsea for her cute card
--Buggainok/Annette for the fun monkey card
----ccstampin12/Joanie for the cheerful flower card
--iloveflipflops/Sherri for the multi-tiered tray of goodies
--JBgreendawn/Stacy for the lovely card in shades of rose
--Directmailscrapper/Nancy for your cute kitty card, welcoming me to AARP!
--Darleneh710/Darlene--I'm sending thanks over at PCMB too
--Maxiesmom/Kathy-lovely corner punches!
--patg/Pat- I DID get your fun Halloween card, and I'll be sure to use it next week!
--smileycollector/Pam--what wonderful detail and stitching on your card!
--far north/Jan--lovely coffee card and neat stamp! I'll use that one for sure!
--scraphappy908/Amy for the cute pink/green card--love that color combo!
--workin4stamps/Traci for the simply lovely card--great belated saying inside!
--loobylou/Sarah - love the scalloped edge of your card!

I had such a wonderful day: Went out to breakfast with DH and younger DS; went shopping at JoAnns & used three 50% off coupons; went for a long walk in the perfect sunshine and was overwhelmed by the beautiful fall colors; took a nap; went out to dinner at Timberlodge Steakhouse; went to a band concert that my older DS was in at the University. An older lady from my church also called me up and played Happy Birthday on the piano to me--just lots of fun yesterday!

cindi
10-23-2007, 03:20 PM
I'm glad you had such a wondeful day!!
:)

maxiesmom
10-23-2007, 08:27 PM
Oh no, I hope my card will come tomorrow then. I'm sorry I thought I sent it in plenty of time! Well, know I was thinking about you and wishing you good things all the same.

MidwestStamper
10-23-2007, 08:29 PM
Hi Kathy! I DID get your card and I listed a Thank You over at PCMB--I guess I was thinking I knew you from there, but forgot about the Stamp Shack connection too!

spredbirds
10-23-2007, 09:34 PM
Lidia glad you had a great day .... you deserved it!!!

Darleneh710
10-23-2007, 10:05 PM
I want to thank everyone that posted a Birthday Greeting to me yesterday, and also to those who sent cards! I will try to list them here and hope that I haven't forgotten anyone:

--Canadian,eh?/Beth for the lovely brayered card--what a fun technique!
--Keltie/Heather for being sneaky and sending me the very card I had admired of hers in the Gallery!
--Spredbirds/Chelsea for her cute card
--Buggainok/Annette for the fun monkey card
----ccstampin12/Joanie for the cheerful flower card
--iloveflipflops/Sherri for the multi-tiered tray of goodies
--JBgreendawn/Stacy for the lovely card in shades of rose
--Directmailscrapper/Nancy for your cute kitty card, welcoming me to AARP!
--Darleneh710/Darlene--I'm sending thanks over at PCMB too

I had such a wonderful day: Went out to breakfast with DH and younger DS; went shopping at JoAnns & used three 50% off coupons; went for a long walk in the perfect sunshine and was overwhelmed by the beautiful fall colors; took a nap; went out to dinner at Timberlodge Steakhouse; went to a band concert that my older DS was in at the University. An older lady from my church also called me up and played Happy Birthday on the piano to me--just lots of fun yesterday!

Lidia! How cool are you...to thank me twice! Thanks! Glad you got them..I was getting behind on some of them and want to keep sending them..I know how special it makes you feel when you get all these cards for your bday! Hope you had a great day!

patg
10-23-2007, 10:15 PM
Hi Lidia,

so glad to hear that you had a wonderful birthday! I hope you receive my card soon! Pat

MidwestStamper
10-24-2007, 03:31 PM
Added three more thanks to --Maxiesmom/Kathy, patg/Pat, and smileycollector/Pam on my original post at the top.

MidwestStamper
10-26-2007, 10:56 PM
Added another Thank You--to Jan/Far North --whee! a card from Alaska!

MidwestStamper
10-27-2007, 06:32 PM
Thanks today for a card from Amy/scraphappy908!

loobylou
10-27-2007, 09:20 PM
there is still more to come :)
thought I'd extend your b'day for you

MidwestStamper
10-30-2007, 04:14 PM
Thanks to Traci/workin4stamps! I'm just loving having a whole month of cards!

MidwestStamper
11-01-2007, 10:16 PM
One more thanks to Loobylou/Sarah--all the way from Australia! I think that's so cool! Australia is big on my list of places I'd love to visit! Sarah and I have already had discussions about the handsome actors that come from there! :swoon: