PDA

View Full Version : CT2-Technique Challenge-PLastic wrap crystals

Far North
10-24-2007, 01:50 PM
Thanks for completing the poll above. In an effort to select techniques challenges that shackies are interested in playing--I would love to hear more of your comments on the technique challenges.

I know we were all busy with the Open House and WCMD activities when this challenge was first posted and so I am not surprised that we do not have a lot of card entires yet. But at the moment we only 4 entries eligible for the featured artist selection. If you did make a card please make sure it is in the technique challenge gallery. If you have not tried the technique yet you still have until Sunday, October 28, 8am EST to post a card that will include you in the drawing.

If you have any questions please post them or send me a PM.
Thanks for playing!...Jan

logcabincreations
10-24-2007, 04:14 PM
Sorry to say that this month has been a bear!!! I've lost 2 dear friends to Leukemia--my friend Judy on 10/1 and a deacon from my church in his 80's last week; my 17 year old son lost a friend of his, also 17 years old, last week; and you all know I was last minute filing my taxes 10/15 after filing a 6-month extension. How did life get so crazy? I just told Margo (flyingflower) that I'm taking my calendar with me on my trip this coming weekend (going as a delegate from the high school to the Virginia PTA Convention Thurs.-Sunday) to see if I can carve out time for crafting and working on my upcoming TAC workshop. It's time for some peace and quiet around my house for sure--and get rid of the gloomy cloud that's been hanging around.

tesschap
10-24-2007, 04:16 PM
I had such good intentions to do this one but I ran out of time. I can't wait for November to be over and it's not even here yet! I need to rework my commitments and see what I can give up as I miss not having much stamping time for myself!

flyingflower
10-24-2007, 04:36 PM
darn, I knew there was something else I wanted to do over the weekend

GrammaStamper
10-24-2007, 08:30 PM
I did the challenge and just want to say that it is easier than it seems. C'mon, ladies, give it a go!

Christie
10-24-2007, 09:44 PM
I could't vote because none of the options applied to me. I didn't see that challenge. I guess it slipped by me somehow. I like to try different techniques and don't always post the results. I would like to try this one!

directmailscrapper
10-24-2007, 10:45 PM
I missed the challenge too! The saran wrap challenge was the first one I ever did -- I am not in the habit of looking for the challenges on the tabs. I'll have to remind myself to look -- I loved the saran wrap one!

directmailscrapper
10-24-2007, 10:50 PM
Jan, I just found the challenge, and I'll give it a try. I'll post something over the weekend. Thanks for the reminder!

loobylou
10-25-2007, 06:32 AM
my friend has my brayer and i keep meaning to get it back- I will see her on Saturday- so hope we can both try it
Sarah

flyingflower
10-25-2007, 09:10 AM
I started mine last night :D actually delayed dinner to start it - hows that for committment?! LOL

Far North
10-26-2007, 01:03 PM
Margo and others playing this weekend--I will be watching the gallery to see what surprises you create!

Thanks for your comments...I will be busy thinking about them as I plan the next challenge this weekend. ...Jan

directmailscrapper
10-26-2007, 01:12 PM
I used the Dee Greuning (sp?) multi-colored ink pad last night with the salt. I don't have a brayer. My paper looks okaaaay. Let's see what I can make with it over the weekend.

flyingflower
10-27-2007, 10:09 AM
woohoo, they are in the gallery :D Not sure why the thumbnail is wrong for one of them

Far North
10-27-2007, 11:21 AM
Margo your backgrounds came out beautifully!!...thanks to your patient family!