PDA

View Full Version : Shackapalooza FYI....

mydogstinks2
10-25-2007, 06:30 PM
November 3rd is the last day to make reservations. They were only holding "our" rooms for a month. After that they will open those rooms for other reservations. I want everyone who is able to come to have a room! IF for some reason you are still unsure about coming and want to wait I will see what else is in the area as far as rooms. I know this place books up fast!

I called to get a room for me and DH for our anniversary, I was gonna surprise him, they are booked SOLID for the next 7 months!!:nah: guess that is not the plan now.

anywho please if you wanna come book your room!

Robinkay
10-30-2007, 10:51 AM
*BUMP*

Either Chris or I will be posting a couple of other places to stay at that are in the same area. I think there is a Red Roof Inn so IF you dont happen to get in at the Potawatomi Inn there will be other places close to stay at.
THIS IS GONNA BE GREAT!!!!!!

mydogstinks2
11-03-2007, 05:58 AM
Today is the last day they are holding open some rooms for us. Robin Kay and I are going down today to pay the deposit on our conference room.

Spartymom
11-03-2007, 10:19 AM
Chris and RobinKay, how many Shackies do you show going?

mydogstinks2
11-03-2007, 03:06 PM
Chris and RobinKay, how many Shackies do you show going?

I think we have 12 staying there and about 4 that will be coming during the day. I hope to have a few more say that they wanna come too!!

maxiesmom
11-03-2007, 09:28 PM
Wow! Thanks for bumping this up, I hadn't seen it and have just been lazy in making my reservation! I got on the stick right away, on the last day no less, and I am booked!

So if anybody needs a roomie, I have an extra bed, and am happy to share the room with you.

kimmyqtgirl
11-04-2007, 04:49 PM
I can't wait till Shackapalooza!!! It will be sooo nice to meet up with the Shackies! I am still thinking of shirt ideas!

Spartymom
11-04-2007, 05:02 PM
What are we doing at Shackapooloza? Scraping, Stamping, anything we want? Can Working4stamps-Traci-do a workshop? Cheslea spredbirds is doing something, right? I'd like to learn how to color with the prisma pencils.

kimmyqtgirl
11-04-2007, 05:11 PM
Well Kim if no one does a workshop or anything I would be happy to help you learn to color with prismas. I don't leave home without mine! they even come to work with me!

spredbirds
11-05-2007, 09:27 PM
I have got my room with for me and Chris!

I will be putting together all of the instructions for the main event in the next couple of weeks ... I think it would be great if a few of us wanted to do some demos for everyone ... no matter what it WILL be a GREAT weekend ... I can't wait to meet some new Shackies and meet up with some old ones from MOA!!! :)