PDA

View Full Version : Family news...

shurlyjean
10-29-2007, 07:42 PM
Thank you for all your prayers... they help... please keep it up.

Mom and I are talking..... It is hard for me to "kick" her out..... but since she and hubby just don't get alone... it will have to be done sometimes... and since she really wants to get down home....

I was hoping to negotiate this in the Spring...but hubby thinks it will never happen.... The social worker at work plans to chat with her about obtions in Verona tomorrow....

I told hubby we need some outside assistance with non-biased people who can weed through the personality issues and state something. Hubby's sister did chat with me last night and that helped... I do realize that hubby wants her gone.....

We have several options, but she isn't keen on anything. Another one came up last night with the house next door..... I know she wants to be around me....but we hardly ever see each other now.... Next door she can keep the heat the way she likes it.... have her cat,,, maybe even two, and the Satellite.

The SIL did say she needs her satellite dish... that is something she really loves.

So prayers are still needed.

It's been hard to eat... but right now I feel slightly better. Work went fine today... people were so nice. I never thought I would be in quite this position. It all kind of came on as a surprise. I ignored the signs....

I need prayers for strength. Hubby for understanding and mom for letting go.... and I'm sure there are numerous others.

Shirley

cindi
10-29-2007, 07:45 PM
it's a good sign that that all of you are talking and considering whta mom really needs and wants..thats bound to help the decision making better.
My continued prayers to you & your family
:)

teabear
10-29-2007, 07:56 PM
Oh, Shirley, I'm so sorry for all the stress and strife in your home. I hope your home soon returns to a peaceful harmonious place.

My3Ds
10-29-2007, 08:11 PM
Shirley - Outside mediation is a good idea. We're all here for you.

workin4stamps
10-29-2007, 08:21 PM
I think that is a great idea for the social worker at work to talk to her. Hang in there!

:-)
Traci

emmcee
10-29-2007, 09:48 PM
We're here for you Shirley. Sounds like today was a little better. You are still in our prayers.

mjbonoan
10-30-2007, 01:10 AM
Oh Shirley, I'm glad things are looking better. My mom lives next door to us, well the truth is she gave "me" the lot where our house is now located. We all have our privacy and she's welcome to stay on those days that she needs too. We are fixing a bedroom in case it does in fact become a more "permanent" situation. My bro is away in college but comes home every other weekend. If he would ever move back home then mom would go back home for good also.

ellie
10-30-2007, 01:36 AM
My heart goes out to you Shirley. I am praying.

threefriends91
10-30-2007, 04:54 AM
My prayers are with you Shirley, it's a very hard position to be in, you all need your privacy. l will pray that your mom will want to move and soon, for your hubby to understand the stress that you are under and for you to have wisdom and strength through all this. l'm glad you have a social worker to talk with and who is willing to help. hang in and know we are here and we do care hugs to you