PDA

View Full Version : OMG - Dancing With The Stars shocker!

IMBlessed5
10-30-2007, 10:05 PM
Don't read if you haven't watched it yet and don't want a "spoiler"!

I can NOT believe Sabrina Bryan was eliminated! I thought she would go all the way to the top 2, and possibly win this thing!!!

And no, I don't ever vote on this show. But I think it's one of those things when maybe people just assumed she would be safe so didn't vote. And I think there's a little sumpin' going on between her and her partner. ;)

My3Ds
10-30-2007, 10:15 PM
I haven't watched enough to know which one she is. But, I do think/wonder how many of the couples have a little something going on. Especially Marie since she is divorced or getting divorced. I like her, but I think she's just a little crazy.

GrammaStamper
10-30-2007, 10:16 PM
I was in tears, I was so shocked. I think that the Cheeta Girls are a girl-band that appeals to the tweenies and they are not the ones watching and voting. I'm going to check the 'net for Cheeta Girls because I don't know who they are.

And, yes, I agree about the little sumpin' going on with her partner. No wonder, they are both cute as buttons.

maxiesmom
10-30-2007, 10:23 PM
I know! I am so bummed and I DID vote for her! I agree, I thought she could very well have won it. Poor thing, I was ready for her to break down and sob.

I'm very sad now. My favorite is gone :(

IMBlessed5
10-30-2007, 10:52 PM
She was my fave too! Now I don't care who wins. :(

cecescraps
10-30-2007, 11:16 PM
OMG!! I missed the show- You have got to be kidding me!?! That's it- I'm done for this season. I thought for sure Marie would go- nothing against her but, imo, she is the worst dancer left. I just new Sabrina would win!

Firecracker
10-30-2007, 11:20 PM
I'm a Utah girl and love Marie. So I was happy tonight. Hugs, Heather

P.S. I also love Marie's brother, Donny.

ChristyR
10-30-2007, 11:48 PM
I was shocked as well, I thought she would go to the end she is the best dancer of them all to me. I think Marie or Jane should have left as I don't feel they are as strong as the others are. :( oh well i would love to see Jenny or Helio win it, but we will see what happens. I am not a voter either but I should be, it just shows you the good ones can leave if we dont' vote. I do think Sabrina and Mark have something going on, I wasn't sure till tonight when she called him baby. :) they do look cute together and i felt so bad for them i thought she would have burst into tears , I know i would have. :)

TiikkiStars
10-31-2007, 01:56 AM
Barb, have you seen the movie "Chicken Little"? The Cheetah Girls sing the song "Shake Your Tail Feather" and if you have or rent the DVD, one of the bonuses on it is a video of them singing it. DS loved that movie and made me watch it with him at least a hundred times, not to mention the soundtrack is in my car for him too!

I think I'm in the minority here. While I was shocked that she was eliminated tonight and thought she would go farther, I wasn't really a fan of hers. Supposedly, she's the choreographer for the Cheetah Girls. And yes, ballroom is totally different, but that's still a pretty big dance background to me. But, again, I definitely thought she would go a lot farther. Last night she didn't have a great dance though. I think Marie should have been the one to say good-bye......based on dance performances....she's fun to watch though!

:> Karen

3darlings
10-31-2007, 06:29 AM
Deffinately a shocker. There is no one left I want to see now!

irishchristine
10-31-2007, 07:04 AM
She should have won the whole show!! know I think it will be up to Scary spice and who?