PDA

View Full Version : Wow! Terrific mail makes me beam!

Far North
10-31-2007, 10:45 AM
Boo! It must be Halloween 'cause all kinds of extraordinary fun treats are popping out of my post office box!..and ghosts are everywhere after opening Nancy's card...they are so cute thanks a bunch!

Cathy/cecescraps I love the textured paper and the happy jack o lantern on your sweet card...many thanks!

Oh Pam you do know how to make even the flying witch beautiful...many thanks for the great images too!

Adding a very classy touch from the vineyard is a beautiful card that Melissa/mdcash sent. ...many thanks for that beautiful embossed work!

A special surprise came last week when Joan-desert stamper send me some Alaska stamps!...thanks Joan!

No flood would be complete without a some ROF laughs...Keltie/Heather-thanks for empty envie-we all know the oil company man will enjoy your images!

And Jennifer...I love pumpkin patches-I think I'll just sit here a spell and take in all these beautiful thoughts from such wonderful stamping friends...and maybe Charlie Brown will stop by too!

Wow what a blessing to share creative times with such terrific people! Thanks one and all for making the shack a wonderful place to hang out with friends!

Happy Halloween to everyone!!...Jan

Christie
10-31-2007, 10:47 AM
Oh I'm so sorry Nancy, I forgot to say thanks. She sent me a cute card too!!