PDA

View Full Version : Its November 1st (ok, almost November 2nd)

iloveflipflops
11-01-2007, 09:51 PM
and I am thinking I should start back on Weight Watchers. Before the holidays get here and I get out of control even worse than I am now ... I am walking so that is a start. Now if I can just cut down on eating all the junk food!! Yep that is what I gotta do!!

Have you seen Valerie Bertenelli? She has lost a ton of weight and looks great! I wanna be like Valerie!!!!

Whose with me?!?!?!??! I still have NOT had a pumpkin pie blizzard yet even though I am dying for one :).

Maybe we can start "fresh" on Monday, next week.... anyone out there wanna be skinny like me?!?!???!!

cindi
11-01-2007, 10:00 PM
I NEED to! I have to wear a bathing suit in January! ok, now thats scarier than Halloween ever was!
You MAKE me do it!! I always do great for a bout 3 weeks then fall off..man I need help!
:)

Nancy
11-01-2007, 10:37 PM
Has anyone gone to Jennie Craig. Does buying the food help. Do you still have to cook for yourself. Let alone a husband. - Nancy

cindi
11-01-2007, 10:41 PM
Has anyone gone to Jennie Craig. Does buying the food help. Do you still have to cook for yourself. Let alone a husband. - Nancy

it's like astranaut food..pre packagked freeze dried, or just add water stuff..I'm sorry..but I need real food! not a whole bunch of food..but not the just add water full of sodium stuff either..
I need a chef, & personal trainer..ya like thats gonna happen!

pesc
11-01-2007, 10:49 PM
As I'm allready 10 pounds down... I'm willing to keep going with you girls! 45 minutes of stationary bike 3 times a week... not to much pasta, bread, potatos... and no stack beside fruit or popcorn (with no butter of course)... that's my plan... with being weight and mesure by a physiotherapist (a guy) once a month... that the way I found to keep my motivation going... you know pride is at least usefull there!!! I don't want to be worst next time I go see him for my mesures!!

shuggy
11-01-2007, 10:52 PM
me. i do. maybe that will help my craft funk...or my funk in general.

ellie
11-01-2007, 10:55 PM
I would love to be skinny...I remember when I use to cry because I was so thin I couldn't get clothes to fit me. My mom had to take a tuck in the waist of all my pants!!! I have a lot of nerve typing this as I am eating a dish of Espresso Chip ice cream!!!

Nadine
11-02-2007, 07:30 AM
I've been doing WW since June and I'm down 36 pounds. My mini goal is to be down 50 by Christmas so I'll join the support group!

Christie
11-02-2007, 07:36 AM
I would like to do WW but I don't have the books. I need to lose about 40 pounds.

pesc
11-02-2007, 07:42 AM
Fine do we have a way to motivate ourself?... Do we send a card for each 10 pounds lost by one of the group? Anybody as an idea??

threefriends91
11-02-2007, 09:41 AM
l need to lose more, l have lost 45pds this year and l'm at 145pds now, sents my by-pass surgery,l have cut out all sait, butter, and only drink water at night. when l cook l cut off the extra fat as much as l can. Walking is good l need to start walking l'm in

cecescraps
11-02-2007, 09:59 AM
Me too! I put a pair of my winter pants today and they are a little snug in the waist and they should be waaaaaay too big not tight. Gotta get a handle on this before I just give up for the holidays. Helppppppppp!! OH, and I need to set a goal otherwise I'll just be pretending to play along so, my GOAL is to lose 15 pds. by Christmas Day.

Let's go girls! We can do this!

Cathi

Cathi

BeckyButtshaw
11-02-2007, 03:06 PM
Count me in-I was down 20lbs on WW before I got pregnant. Now that she's almost a month old, DH and I are going back to WW on Monday. I've now got about 35-40 to lose. blah. good luck everyone!

TiikkiStars
11-02-2007, 04:37 PM
I'm down 41 1/2 pounds for the year so far, but I have A LOT more to loose, so I'm here. I'm doing a loose version of South Beach and its going well. Its acutally cut out my desire to snack at night after the kids go to bed, which is something I've always struggled with.

I've done Jenny Craig before. You don't add water to any of their foods. They have one cup of soup that you do, but that's it. Most of their stuff is frozen and its really not bad. I went there after having my son and lost 69 pounds. Having the premade food made it easier for me. Its not cheap though.

:> Karen

JBgreendawn
11-02-2007, 05:15 PM
okay Sherri,
I'm in, although i have no idea how weight watchers or anything else works...

People i had a Dr appointment Monday and i am exactly 40 pounds heavier then i am supposed to be at my height, which means i have gained 29 pounds over the course of the last year and i want it GONE. ( I am mostly OK with being about 11 or 12 pounds overweight thats a loose size 10 for me) but this one ninety thing is a size 12 and i had to go buy all new pants and skirts ( which seriously cuts into the stampin budget) :(
I also have a surgery date in about 6 weeks and i really want some of this gone before. I tend to lose inches rather then weight but this is almost scary to know how much i gained this year this is the biggest i have ever been in my life weight wise. Aging is not for wimps eh?