PDA

View Full Version : A Shack Poll

threefriends91
11-02-2007, 09:32 AM
1- how many hours a day do you spend in the Shack?
2- What time of day do you spend in the Shack?
3- Would you say most of your Technique learning comes from the Shack?
4-Do you belong to other craft sites?
5- whats your favorite magazine
6- What do you like best about the Shack?

GrammaStamper
11-02-2007, 10:11 AM
1- how many hours a day do you spend in the Shack? I spend about 3 hours/day here.
2- What time of day do you spend in the Shack? I break it up between morning, afternoon, evening and before bed.
3- Would you say most of your Technique learning comes from the Shack? When I use techniques, it's something I've found here at the Shack.
4-Do you belong to other craft suites? Yes, but mostly just for lurking and reading, not posting.
5- whats your favorite magazine Just Cards, I have a subscription for that one.
6- What do you like best about the Shack? How friendly everyone is here and we can get to feel like we actually know one another.
<!-- / message -->

iloveflipflops
11-02-2007, 10:14 AM
1- How many hours a day do you spend in the Shack? I think I will answer how many hours I DO NOT spend here. Only when i am asleep am I not here. LOL
2- What time of day do you spend in the Shack? Um, can we say all day
3- Would you say most of your Technique learning comes from the Shack? Alot of it sure does
4-Do you belong to other craft suites? Yes, Splitcoast and Cococat's Cardmaking (its brand new)
5- whats your favorite magazine? Papercrafts and Just Cards.
6- What do you like best about the Shack? ALL OF YOU!!!!!

Spartymom
11-02-2007, 10:19 AM
1- how many hours a day do you spend in the Shack? Hours in a day, I don't know. I check in every minute, hour, etc. I'm at the site always.
2- What time of day do you spend in the Shack? Morning and day. Once DH gets home, I'm done b/c he needs his computer time.
3- Would you say most of your Technique learning comes from the Shack? YES
4-Do you belong to other craft suites? Really not anymore. I check into SCS to look at cards.
5- whats your favorite magazine. Papercrafts
6- What do you like best about the Shack? The friends, the awesome cards in the gallery, the contests.

Darleneh710
11-02-2007, 10:29 AM
1- how many hours a day do you spend in the Shack? tough one..I leave it on most of day at work (8 hr shift) and then I check in when I get home sometimes too..
2- What time of day do you spend in the Shack? daytime usually
3- Would you say most of your Technique learning comes from the Shack? hmm..I don't really learn or get into techniques..I'm a simple girl lol
4-Do you belong to other craft suites? I am thinking this is supposed to say "sites"..yes I do! Gotta have my pcmb:)
5- whats your favorite magazinemy fave magazine is papercrafts
6- What do you like best about the Shack? I love the arcade and I like the newsletter section...just found that the other day. So I am liking this site more and more each day. I used to stay on pcmb longer, but there is so much to see on this site...so I stay on here longer and more often. Plus, some of the girls on pcmb I dont like too much...shhhh..don't tell anyone lol

ok I think I answered them all..

ellie
11-02-2007, 10:31 AM
1- how many hours a day do you spend in the Shack? Some days it's hours and hours, other days, not at all
2- What time of day do you spend in the Shack?. Usually afternoon and evenings.
3- Would you say most of your Technique learning comes from the Shack? Yes
4-Do you belong to other craft suites? not any more
5- whats your favorite magazine card maker is my new favorite.
6- What do you like best about the Shack? The bond we all share. Everyone is welcoming, helpful, and caring. Like Anne of Green Gables would say, "we are kindred spirits"!
<!-- / message -->
<!-- controls -->

shuggy
11-02-2007, 01:33 PM
1- how many hours a day do you spend in the Shack? depends on the day, if i'm working only about 30 mins- 1 hour. if i'm not working, hours!!
2- What time of day do you spend in the Shack? again, depends. if i'm working, i'll peek in before i leave and when i get home. if i'm not working, i'll hang out throughout the day.
3- Would you say most of your Technique learning comes from the Shack? yes
4-Do you belong to other craft suites? yes, 2peas and scs (but i don't spend very much time at either anymore!)
5- whats your favorite magazine? papercrafts, scrapbooks, etc, creating keepsakes
6- What do you like best about the Shack? all the friends i've made!

Jarie
11-02-2007, 03:43 PM
1- how many hours a day do you spend in the Shack? off and on during the work day
2- What time of day do you spend in the Shack? all day during work hours
3- Would you say most of your Technique learning comes from the Shack? No
4-Do you belong to other craft suites?Yes - PCMB, SCS and 2Peas
5- whats your favorite magazine - Papercrafts
6- What do you like best about the Shack? the format, the arcade, and seeing what is going on with the ladies who no longer visit PCMB that I still consider my friends.

Janet

logcabincreations
11-02-2007, 04:16 PM
1- how many hours a day do you spend in the Shack? At least 3...but some days I can't even stop in.
2- What time of day do you spend in the Shack? usually morning hours and very late at night
3- Would you say most of your Technique learning comes from the Shack? some
4-Do you belong to other craft suites? no
5- whats your favorite magazine no certain one
6- What do you like best about the Shack? friendships

ccstampin12
11-02-2007, 04:25 PM
1- how many hours a day do you spend in the Shack?I have no idea.....many. I'm here many different times a day. Probably several hours total~
2- What time of day do you spend in the Shack?All day and evening at different times.
3- Would you say most of your Technique learning comes from the Shack?I have picked up quite a bit from the Shack.
4-Do you belong to other craft suites?I belong to PCMB, but hardly ever go visit there anymore.
5- whats your favorite magazine...I LOVE Cards, Paper Crafts, and Paper Trends
6- What do you like best about the Shack?
The people! EVERYONE is so warm and caring and creative and fun, and friendly, and GREAT!!!
I'm so happy I found this place to visit so often, and enjoy so much!
Joanie;)

JBgreendawn
11-02-2007, 05:18 PM
1- how many hours a day do you spend in the Shack? Less then 1
2- What time of day do you spend in the Shack? mid afternoon waiting for the school bus to arrive and while homework is being done.
3- Would you say most of your Technique learning comes from the Shack? no
4-Do you belong to other craft suites? not sure i understand this one?
5- whats your favorite magazine? Stampers Sampler
6- What do you like best about the Shack? How close knit the community feels to me. the lack of drama is really a welcoming thing to me. :)
<!-- / message -->

Christie
11-02-2007, 06:27 PM
1- how many hours a day do you spend in the Shack?I'll never tell!!!!
2- What time of day do you spend in the Shack?If I told you that then you would know how long I was on here in a day! ;)
3- Would you say most of your Technique learning comes from the Shack?Yes, almost all of it!
4-Do you belong to other craft suites?a couple
5- whats your favorite magazinepapercrafts
6- What do you like best about the Shack?I love all the people on here. Everyone is so sweet and I feel like I've known them forever.

loobylou
11-02-2007, 06:44 PM
1- how many hours a day do you spend in the Shack? quite a few- It's research for my art, right???
2- What time of day do you spend in the Shack? my evening which is early morning for US and Canada (I don't care for television- you are all much more interesting)
3- Would you say most of your Technique learning comes from the Shack? quite a bit
4-Do you belong to other craft sites?I only browse at other places, I live here
5- whats your favorite magazine Australian Stamping and Papercraft
6- What do you like best about the Shack? I like that this is a friendly, welcoming community, with no trolls, or people being mean to each other.
I like that there are so many different styles and levels of stampers here, yet we are all valued equally.
Mostly. I enjoy the friendships I have made with people from all over the world

lakeslady
11-02-2007, 07:05 PM
Being a newbie my answers might be slightly different, but I want to join in anyway:D
A Shack Poll
<HR style="COLOR: #fdfdf9" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->1- how many hours a day do you spend in the Shack? ......about an hour so far
2- What time of day do you spend in the Shack?...........midnight UK time
3- Would you say most of your Technique learning comes from the Shack? ..........not yet
4-Do you belong to other craft sites? .....Just one but this one is attracting me more and more;)

5- whats your favorite magazine ....Vamp Stamp News
6- What do you like best about the Shack?.......... It is a mine of information and I am hoping you will let me join in and become part of what is obviously a very friendly site. Fabulous gallery too.:nod:
<!-- / message --><!-- edit note -->

maxiesmom
11-02-2007, 10:03 PM
1- how many hours a day do you spend in the Shack? About an hour total, if I'm lucky

2- What time of day do you spend in the Shack? Check in before work quickly, again when I get home if time and again in evening- again time permitting. Some days it's only once when I can squeeze it in!

3- Would you say most of your Technique learning comes from the Shack? No, but only because I belong to the Technique Junkies for many years now.

4-Do you belong to other craft sites? I visit the Gingerwood board daily also and SCS when I get a chance.

5- whats your favorite magazine Don't really have one anymore, am letting my subscription to PC go. I go for months without ever looking at it!

6- What do you like best about the Shack? the friendships I have made!

countrycowgirl
11-02-2007, 10:19 PM
1- how many hours a day do you spend in the Shack? - 1/2 hour
2- What time of day do you spend in the Shack? - first thing in the morning usually
3- Would you say most of your Technique learning comes from the Shack? -nope, unfortunately not
4-Do you belong to other craft sites? - just the one for my own business
5- whats your favorite magazine - it was the Rubber Stamper but now it is gone - Stamp and Scrap Arts
6- What do you like best about the Shack? - the people

Fief14
11-03-2007, 06:24 AM
1- how many hours a day do you spend in the Shack? About 2-3, off & on all day long!
2- What time of day do you spend in the Shack? Mostly afternoons & late evening.
3- Would you say most of your Technique learning comes from the Shack? Of Course!
4-Do you belong to other craft sites? yes, PC, 2peas & SCS
5- whats your favorite magazine- Just Cards! I also like Take Ten & the former Rubber Stamper
6- What do you like best about the Shack? The chit chat & looking & learning from other people's work!

Paula Carden
11-03-2007, 07:57 AM
- how many hours a day do you spend in the Shack? About 2
2- What time of day do you spend in the Shack? AM, about 1 hour, while having coffee before work, evening before bed
3- Would you say most of your Technique learning comes from the Shack? Yes, it is nice to see them in the gallery then try something new or different.
4-Do you belong to other craft sites? PCMB (Swaps and Gallery) Split Coasters- Gallery, 2 Peas (Gallery) The Shack is the only one that I post on.
5- whats your favorite magazine Just cards and the Card Maker
6- What do you like best about the Shack? People and the sharing of work etc...everyone is friendly