PDA

View Full Version : New technique challenge & Featured Artist

Far North
11-02-2007, 10:23 AM
Welcome to First Friday and another NEW Technique Challenge! Please be sure to check out the Creative Corner (center of top toolbar) for information and a sample. If you have any questions I will be checking in here. I am anxious to see what you come up with for your card!

Also In the Creative Corner you will find the feature artist selected from last month's technique participants. Be sure to take a moment to read her story.

Congratulations
Heather Slack / Keltie
:flowers: Featured Technique Artist :balloons:

GrammaStamper
11-02-2007, 10:38 AM
That technique looks very interesting and easy. I'm going to give it a try. Thanks, Jan.

Heather, congrats on being the Featured Technique Artist. Isn't it great seeing your name and work highlighted.

keltie
11-02-2007, 03:57 PM
Yes Barb It is fun isn't it, and so are the new techniques , However Jan I'm not too sure about your sign it looks like a billboard, and it lacks a crown.LOL
kidding , it great to take turns show casing different Shackie, gives you a chance to know them a little.

Far North
11-02-2007, 05:58 PM
:laugh:Picky, picky Heather!...I give your sign balloons and flowers...and you STILL want a crown too???!:: You just may have to win featured artist for the other 3challenges before you make it to that level! You know we have to hold something back for a grand prize! biglaugh
I do enjoy getting to know the players a little more here throught the featured artist stories so thanks bunches for sharing with all of us!
And thanks for playing the challenges!...Jan