PDA

View Full Version : When I do WW, I find I have to plan out my menus for the days ahead ...

iloveflipflops
11-04-2007, 12:37 PM
So this is what I plan on starting with day 1:

Breakfast: English muffin with jelly 3 points
(I will use that looks like butter spray
that is 0 points)
Snack: Small apple 1 point
Lunch: 3 slices Ham rolled up with ff cream cheese 6
Hard boiled egg 2
Dinner: Pot Roast 5
Mashed potatoes (1/2 cup) 2
Green Beans (1 cup) 0

This brings me to 19 points and it leaves me 5 points for a hot chocolate. My hot chocolate that i make is 5 points for 1 cup but ever so worth it to me!!!

teabear
11-04-2007, 12:48 PM
You are so good, Sherri. I'm in the land of no will power here. I'll go back to Curves tomorrow if they are open. It's been closed since our evacuations, and I'm missing it.

kimmyqtgirl
11-04-2007, 04:45 PM
YuMMY! WIll you come prepare my meals too? ha ha ha... So Sherri are you going to be our weight loss captain and keep us all in line? I have been playing with the WW idea too. Did it a few years ago and it worked. I only did the online membership since my midnight schedule made meetings difficult. Keep me posted on how you are doing. I think I need to find a workout buddy! How far are you from MI? :)

iloveflipflops
11-04-2007, 04:59 PM
Oh I am not far at all Kimmy. I would guess about 800 miles!? LOL

yes I will be the TEAM LEADER and we will all be in our skinny jeans before too long (at least that is the plan!!)

Come on and join in now. Its alot easier when you have to report in to someone.

kimmyqtgirl
11-04-2007, 05:14 PM
I will have to check with the financial director (aka my bank account), see how funds are before the holidays. 800 miles huh so if I drive 100 mph it would only be 8 hours. That's not too bad! I know I would need those 35 flex point for the holiday! I love dessert!!!! So have you ever looked into that core system? I didn't know how that worked.

iloveflipflops
11-04-2007, 05:24 PM
I have never done the core. I don't think I am disciplined enough to do the core. I know there is no counting points and you eat off of a sheet that says what you can eat. I just can't do it that way. i wouldn't know when to stop. lol

Why not try the WW on your own? That way, there is no big payment due anytime soon. I am going to try it on my own for 2 weeks and if I fail miserably, I will force myself to go to meetings. Our weekly meetings went up to $15 a week and I know what to do, have all the info, have my own scale and I can save that much each week. its just WILL I DO IT ON MY OWN?

allinkdup
11-04-2007, 05:42 PM
I have done core for awhile now and I absolutely LOVE it! I found with flex, I was saving my points for junk, now, I very rarely use my 35 anytime points and I am never hungry :)

SO far I have lost almost 20.

Let me know if you want more core info and I can give ya'll a crash "core"s LOL!

irishchristine
11-04-2007, 10:38 PM
I bought the new calculator for Ww. I find in easier to use at the store. these are some meals I eat
Breakfast instant oatmeal with splenda brown sugar 2 points
ww english muffin with one egg and one egg white with 2% cheese 4 points
(Or you can buy the 1oo calorie Thomas muffins they are cheaper and only 1 pt)

Panini (any brand) for lunch 5-7 points
light and lively yogurt 1 pt
apple 6 ounces of apple is 1 point
1 1/2 cup strawberries 1 pt

Breaded chicken 4 oz 5 points
green beans
salad fat free dresing 0 points

1/2 can of progresso soup usually 2 pts

and last but not least 5 oz of wine

For some reason if I am really hungry having a glass of wine curves my cravings!

I also belong on line so I can put in my Grandmas favorite recipes and get the point values. Which I just love!

kimmyqtgirl
11-05-2007, 08:33 AM
I am really thinking about it. And online it's so easy to keep track too! So Christine you like the calculator? How much did that run?

irishchristine
11-05-2007, 08:54 AM
$10 if you are a member 20 if not.. they were out for a very long time because everyone was buying them. good luck! Even thought I just got back from vacation I did not gain a pound!!!!!