PDA

View Full Version : Stephen's seconday in Nursery

Erin K
10-16-2006, 12:05 PM
Over on PC I had told about Stephen going into Nursery. To catch you up, Nursery is the SundaySchool for kiddos 18 months to 3 years. I was heartbroken that he would go in there, but he was fine and had a great fun time. I cried all during my classes while he was in there playing!

Well yesterday he went again, he loved it just as much. I went in halfway through to check his diaper and he was sitting at the little table patiently waiting for snack. He happened to be served last and he didn't try to steal or beg snack from any other kids. He was just sitting there all sweet. Virginia the teacher said he's just perfect in there. He did try to eat the playdough, but that's just because he's only tiny. He shares she says and is friendly to all the kids. I'm so happy, and I didn't cry at all this week. So hurray for me and for Stephen!

:D

stampcrazyjulie
10-16-2006, 02:26 PM
Jack HATES it! He SCREAMS every time that we have taken him there except once...he fell asleep by the door. Maggie loves it though. She is still going to Nursery since they can't seem to get their act together in Primary to be able to let her shine as a Sunbeam!

It is kind of sad to see them go in there after we have them with us for so long....

Erin K
10-16-2006, 06:03 PM
Poor guy, even having his sister in there doesn't help? I'm so glad Stephen likes it. It was way harder for me than for him.

BeckyButtshaw
10-17-2006, 01:21 PM
Girl-you are sooo lucky! They put me in nursery when Gavin turned 18 months and he got used to me being in there-so of course when I got released, all heck broke loose! He is now 3 and STILL won't go without pitching a big old fit. nice. stinker. Congrats to Stephen! What a big boy!

mamasprite
10-17-2006, 01:32 PM
Awww, sounds like your son had a easier time than you. He also sounds very well adjusted and smart, to your credit. In his defense, some of that play-doh now-a-days smells good enough to eat to me too! lol