PDA

View Full Version : My bind it all arrived :)

tesschap
11-06-2007, 09:53 PM
My Bind it All arrived while I was in Phoenix. I took it out of the box tonight but I didn't have a chance to play with it. I'm hoping to have a girls night on Friday and play with it a little :) Other than the calendars what other projects can you suggest with the awesome little tool?

cindi
11-06-2007, 10:05 PM
lol
I hope you have fun with it, and post what you make!!
:)

mahodgman
11-07-2007, 08:52 AM
You could make some library pocket calendar books like this. http://stamp-shack.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=10127&ppuser=15 and http://stamp-shack.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=10128&ppuser=15.

So far I've only made these books (12 of them) but I want to do some cookbooks too. There is a bind-it-all yahoo group that you might want to check out http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Binditall/

Ceramics
11-08-2007, 02:08 PM
Teresa - I just recently ordered Bind it all too. It came and I haven't had much time to play with it. Then my son had a class project to do - a scrapbook on himself. So he had to do something last minute to bind it all together and whipped this out. Never using it before we stuck in the disk and were able to bind his project and it turned out great. And it was an 8 1/2 x 11 booklet. I was so happy it did big jobs! Love it. Still need to play more with it to be comfortable using it.
Mary I love you Pocket Calendars! The cookbook idea is great!
I may have to check out the bind it all yahoo group. Can anyone join that group?
Thanks for all the information.

mahodgman
11-08-2007, 06:58 PM
Yes, as far as I know anyone can join the yahoo group. The moderator has to approve you, but that's pretty normal.

Christie
11-08-2007, 07:43 PM
Oh I can't wait to see what you make using it! I wish I had one.

Nancy
11-08-2007, 08:26 PM
I bought mine for $49.95 at the Mesa Convention this past weekend, but havent used it yet. I was thinking of putting the many cards I have together and making a book. - Nancy

blxmom1
11-08-2007, 09:11 PM
I have one coming too. I can't wait to play with it.

tesschap
11-08-2007, 09:27 PM
I bought mine for $49.95 at the Mesa Convention this past weekend, but havent used it yet. I was thinking of putting the many cards I have together and making a book. - Nancy

What ... I was sleeping in a tent in Mesa ... riding in an ambulance in Mesa ... getting blisters on my feet in Mesa ... daydreaming about using my Bind-It-All that was delivered the day I left ... and there was a Convention in Mesa?! WOW - how did I miss this! Did you buy anything else? How was the convention?

Vintagegal
11-08-2007, 09:43 PM
Teresa.....I have a Gothic Arch swap posted on the swaps board. It requires the use of a Bind-It-All. Check it out!!!!!

ChristyR
11-08-2007, 10:19 PM
have fun Teresa, can't wait to see all your fun creations ;)

Nancy
11-08-2007, 11:18 PM
I spent so much money there, bought lots of Southwest stamps and stampscapes. I thought you were in Phoenix so dum dum me never said anything. Next time I'll have to be more observant. The show was Sunday also. I saw people running and waiting for street lights to cross etc etc. -Nancy