PDA

View Full Version : Check out these neat little peek-a-boo boxes!

tojoco
11-07-2007, 02:40 PM
I found these little boxes while blog jumping and ended up on SCS. I know last year I made quite a few of the Hershey Nugget candy boxes. This year shows this new candy box. I think they are so cute and very very easy to make. I'm going to stamp a few Christmas designs on some Christmas cardstock and put a snack size bag of M&Ms in the box.

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/682510

And here's the template:

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=289773

Christie
11-07-2007, 02:42 PM
Those are cute!!! What a perfect little gift to hand out to people at work!!

ccstampin12
11-07-2007, 03:17 PM
Wow! These are great! Wish I had the template...too DUHish to come up with my own!!!
LOL
Joanie
PS....Joanne, how are you feeling?
J

workin4stamps
11-07-2007, 03:23 PM
those are cute!!! Have you seen the little Peppermint Patty sandwiches?? Here is a link to some Halloween ones:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/663564?si=peppermint%20patty

I am going to make some of these up for Christmas and make some little Peppermint Patty sandwiches for stocking stuffers, etc. The images from the new Merry & Bright set I just got will fit on them perfectly!!!

:-)
Traci

workin4stamps
11-07-2007, 03:23 PM
Wow! These are great! Wish I had the template...too DUHish to come up with my own!!!

Joanie...there is a link to a template right on that page where the picture is......

I didn't click on it to see if it worked, but I saw the link there...

Traci

ccstampin12
11-07-2007, 03:24 PM
those are cute!!! Have you seen the little Peppermint Patty sandwiches?? Here is a link to some Halloween ones:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/663564?si=peppermint%20patty

I am going to make some of these up for Christmas and make some little Peppermint Patty sandwiches for stocking stuffers, etc. The images from the new Merry & Bright set I just got will fit on them perfectly!!!

:-)
Traci
Oh, my! These are adorable~ So simple to make...no template needed!
TFS.
Joanie

tojoco
11-07-2007, 03:25 PM
Traci, those are really cute too. Gosh people are just too darn creative! I'll have to make some of these too. Thanks for the link.

My3Ds
11-07-2007, 03:26 PM
these are super cute.

workin4stamps
11-07-2007, 03:27 PM
Gosh people are just too darn creative!

I know! Why don't I ever think of this stuff???

I have gotten so much use out of my Scallop Punch since I bought it. I just can't believe all the creative things these people dream up!

tojoco
11-07-2007, 03:27 PM
LOL
Joanie
PS....Joanne, how are you feeling?
J

Joanie,

I gave you the link to the template up above in my post..

p.s. I'm finally starting to come around. I can actually go a whole day without lying down. I even went out for dinner last night and I hadn't been out in about a week. Tomorrow I'll call to see if I still have a job so please keep your fingers crossed.

Nadine
11-07-2007, 03:36 PM
Awww... I wish I had seen these before I made nugget boxes for all of my coworkers. I'll save it for next year.

Vintagegal
11-07-2007, 03:37 PM
Sooooo cute! TFS!

ccstampin12
11-07-2007, 04:30 PM
Joanie...there is a link to a template right on that page where the picture is......

I didn't click on it to see if it worked, but I saw the link there...

Traci

HooBoy!
Double DUH DAY for me!!! I printed out those adorable templates before I couldn't find this thread!!!
LOL
Thanks for taking care of me! Haha!
Joanie

Ceramics
11-08-2007, 02:03 PM
I have made a couple of these for Halloween. I think I may make a bunch for my mom's 75th Birthday Luncheon we are having for her in December. I will put them at all the seats. Just have to figure out how I want to decorate them!

threefriends91
11-08-2007, 02:17 PM
Oh Joanne! these are so cute and look sooo easy to make. Thanks for the link

MyRnAbS
11-08-2007, 04:41 PM
Subscribing!