PDA

View Full Version : I just met DEBORAH!

inkinupstamps
11-08-2007, 03:38 PM
What a pleasure it was to spend lunch with Deborah! We met in Ottawa at Heather's Stamping Haven to do some quick (quick??) shopping and then sat and talked and talked at Tim Hortons. I feel like I've known Deborah forever. She is such a wonderful person, great smile and sense of humour and warm and friendly. OF COURSE I knew she would be but I'll admit that her tremendous talent and artistic abilities made me wonder before we met if I'd be completely out of my league in meeting her. No need to worry. She is so warm and friendly. I had just the absolute best time chatting with her and hopefully gleening a bit of information and hints too.

Deborah, if you read this, I thoroughly enjoyed this afternoon. It was such a pleasure. I'm smiling as I type. I'm so glad to have gotten the opportunity for a personal hug in real life rather than virtually.

Until we get together again someday, many thanks!

inkinupstamps
11-08-2007, 03:39 PM
I met Deborah's dog too and she is such a cutiepie! I wanted to bring her home with me. OH HOW CUTE!

GrammaStamper
11-08-2007, 04:06 PM
Jennifer, how wonderful for you. I'm so glad you were able to meet a fellow Shackie. I'm sure Deborah feels the same way. One day, I want to sit and have coffee with you at Timmy's, too.

keltie
11-08-2007, 04:07 PM
Isn't she a wonderful person, and so much fun. Glad you got to meet and chat awhile. She is one talented lady.

Vintagegal
11-08-2007, 04:08 PM
OK. I am reeeeeeaalllly jealous! It sounds like a wonderful time! Someday......I will be able to meet more awesome Shackies......even the one up in Canada. TFS, Jennifer! Did you ladies take pics?

inkinupstamps
11-08-2007, 04:13 PM
OK. I am reeeeeeaalllly jealous! It sounds like a wonderful time! Someday......I will be able to meet more awesome Shackies......even the one up in Canada. TFS, Jennifer! Did you ladies take pics?

No...no cameras. You know I'm camera shy. But what was funny was that neither of us suggested how we'd recognise one another. Earlier (before we met) I introduced myself to a woman who I THOUGHT might be Deborah...turns out it wasn't. Later though, Deborah came walking toward me and I toward her on the sidewalk and we both knew immediately and hugged like long lost friends.

Oh it was so fun. Deborah is amazing! Truly!:)

JBgreendawn
11-08-2007, 04:26 PM
oh,Wow, that is so cool!
I am SO green! :)

My3Ds
11-08-2007, 04:56 PM
How cool is this. Sounds like a great time.

workin4stamps
11-08-2007, 05:17 PM
That is so cool!!!! I'm so happy for both of you!

:-)
Traci

tojoco
11-08-2007, 06:55 PM
Jennifer, sounds like you two had a fantastic time. I'm so glad you were able to meet.

cindi
11-08-2007, 07:14 PM
I'm so happy for you both!!! and like Ethel.a little Jealous!
it's ok, though, I'm hoping fior a chance to meet Heather ( Keltie) this weekend.
so glad you ladies got to get a real hug.
:)

Christie
11-08-2007, 07:15 PM
Sounds like you had a great time! I'm glad you got to meet a shackie

ellie
11-08-2007, 08:31 PM
Sounds like a great time! Did Deborah tell you any of her stories? I love to read them.

HeatherJ
11-08-2007, 08:44 PM
Well, even if you had your camera, it would have been a real fight to get Deborah to have her picture taken! So glad you got to meet her! She's a sweetie.