PDA

View Full Version : Do I Want a Scor it or a Scor Pal?

tesschap
11-09-2007, 12:13 PM
I think I want a Scor Pal and I thought there was a thread about this a while back but of course I can't find it! What's the difference in the two products and where is a good place to purchase the one I need?

Thanks.

Jarie
11-09-2007, 12:43 PM
About 30 dollars difference. There is a link on SCS and a forum also since they are a member company now.

Janet

directmailscrapper
11-09-2007, 12:54 PM
Teresa, I put one on my Christmas List -- The Scor-Pal. I don't know what the Scor-it is...

hutchink
11-09-2007, 01:25 PM
I just got my scor-pal last week! I love love love it! I would say it is a must have item! The main difference besides the price is that the scor-it you have to move the paper to score it- the scor-pal has lots of places to score on it :)

laos348
11-09-2007, 02:23 PM
Can't help you make a choice between the two. I only have the scor-it. I love mine. I can score at any measurement every 1/16th of of inch which is great when I'm creating things without your usual measurement. Good luck on your decision.

Laura

Far North
11-09-2007, 03:13 PM
Oh the difference to me are like choosing a Mac computer or a IBM and then selecting the proper size and material it is made from!...Lots for you to read. There was another thread here so do a search and check out the links.

Quickly the score-it has a "0" based ruler system and provides flexitiy for those who like to freely create their own paper crafts. Perhaps scor-pal maybe easier if you use patterns are score line at a specific measurement.

Size wise the mini-base is sufficient for cards but if you like to do other projects...you may want a lager one. I generally find I score my cards fine by hand and continue to do so. But pull out the score-it when working on big projects.

Happy browsing..each product has videos to watch.

irishchristine
11-11-2007, 06:12 PM
I have the small one but wish I bought the bigger one. it is easier to use with bigger paper!

GSMom385
11-11-2007, 10:24 PM
I have the smaller scor it, love it. Not sure what the other one is like. I took a class at MOA and we used it I was hooked there.