PDA

View Full Version : Whew! I got out of there before I got swallowed into the black hole

Vintagegal
11-12-2007, 07:15 AM
I almost got sucked into the black hole, otherwise known as the Stampin Up Online Catalog. It was scary, I tell ya! My credit card was almost sucked right out of my purse. The catalog has powerful magnets, so be careful when opening it.

The actual book catalog is sitting in my bookshelf. If I take it out, it's a dangerous thing, also. It has mind altering powers and will convince you that you need at least $100 worth of product before you put it away. It takes me at least 5 days to get over the spell; and by then, it's likely that I've already placed an order with a demo before some sense came back into my head.

{It's Christmas-time, Ethel. Shop for others, not yourself. Shop for others, not yourself. Shop for others, not yourself.............}

Ooooohhh......I can't resist the urge to shop for more rubbah................(hand slapping my cheek).............

toao
11-12-2007, 07:21 AM
LOL....what a funny description. You are absolutely correct though. It does have powers. Just last week it made me spend $100.00....now I can't wait for it to come in. I'm WEAK! What can I say?

Mary

Inkisallover
11-12-2007, 07:52 AM
That is so funny, I have that same problem. Traci is doing a workshop for me tonight and I know I will spend at least enough to have a really good show so I can get good benefits from it. Is that a normal thing to do or is it just me?

tojoco
11-12-2007, 08:26 AM
It's mind boggling, isn't it? I look in the book and find things that I NEED and I keep asking myself, should I order it or shouldn't I; should I order it; no don't order yet; wait for the new book but then I cave. What can a poor girl do?

My3Ds
11-12-2007, 09:11 AM
If it's that powerful, I'd better go on line and check it out. You are too funny.

threefriends91
11-12-2007, 09:14 AM
l endes up spending #128.00 last week when l walked into a stamping store just to buy black ink. l can't seem to control myself LOL. l told my hb and he asked me to give him a list of what l want for Christmas, l don't know were to start LOL.
But your right l have to tell myself it's Christmas l must buy for my family.

workin4stamps
11-12-2007, 09:32 AM
That is so funny, I have that same problem. Traci is doing a workshop for me tonight and I know I will spend at least enough to have a really good show so I can get good benefits from it. Is that a normal thing to do or is it just me?

you are totally normal!! I do it all the time!!! LOL

Even *I* will be placing an order at your show tonight. haha. As long as I can remember what it was that I needed. I have a terrible memory!

:-)
Traci

GrammaStamper
11-12-2007, 09:35 AM
All I can say is, I'm glad I'm not alone.

ellie
11-12-2007, 11:01 AM
That is so true Ethel. I don't even dare to open mine until after Christmas!