PDA

View Full Version : Look at this cute cat

Christie
11-13-2007, 05:46 PM
Ok it's a long story but the neighbors tossed this cute kittie outside. She is use to being an inside cat. I've been taking care of her and trying to find a home for her. I don't really like cats, but this one is starting to grow on me. She is super loveable and likes Jiggs. Jiggs doesn't really like the fact that I'm making him get along with a cat! (I have more pictures on my blog)

cindi
11-13-2007, 06:01 PM
I love that black ear!!! too cute.
I'm proud of you for helping her out..you have a good heart!
:)

ccstampin12
11-13-2007, 06:05 PM
It makes me sad when people have such little regard for pets. You are wonderful for looking out for her.
Joanie

Paula Carden
11-13-2007, 08:08 PM
She is so cute-what creeps those people are-if they mistreat animals what will they do to people (My theory) Cats are fun, dogs have Masters-Cats have servants. I have one dog=5 cats and would not take a million for either.
They are so nice to come home to at the end of a busy day. I am sure petting them lower my blood pressure.
Good luck!

Robinkay
11-13-2007, 08:12 PM
What a sweetie! It really makes me wonder about people these days.
Bless you for taking care of her.

ellie
11-13-2007, 10:38 PM
Poor little thing. I think Jiggs needs a sibling!

Christie
11-14-2007, 07:18 AM
This morning dbf said I had to pick a date to get rid of it. I don't really want a cat but I wanted to find a home for her. Noone seems to want a cat though. I guess I'm going to have to take it to the SPCA.

threefriends91
11-14-2007, 09:31 AM
Oh the poor kitty, she's so cute! l don't understand some people, when we were at the farm we always found little kittys and dogs, the people would just take them out to the country and drop them off like garbage it really hearts my heart to see this. l thank God for people like you.

My3Ds
11-14-2007, 09:36 AM
She's cute. I wonder why they booted her out of the house.

logcabincreations
11-14-2007, 10:01 AM
good luck finding a home....she is so cute. Wish we lived closer and I would take her.