PDA

View Full Version : Meeting some friends at Dunkin Donuts this morning ...

iloveflipflops
11-15-2007, 05:56 AM
what was I thinking? Will I be strong? Will I cave in?

Going to stamp store after so let's see what goodies I come home with :). Maybe some stamps for my Easter cards since Erin started that!!? LOL

loobylou
11-15-2007, 06:03 AM
are you nuts- a date at a donut store, and you are on a diet? Is there such a thing as a low fat donut?

here's what your ww points website says about donuts

Doughnut, any type, store-bought, 1 (2 oz), 5
Doughnuts, mini, chocolate-covered, store-bought, 3-4 (2 oz), 7
Doughnuts, mini, powdered, sugar-covered, store-bought, 3-4 (2 oz), 6

Wow- maybe just a no- fat skinny latte for you miss Flip-flops

iloveflipflops
11-15-2007, 06:13 AM
5 points is definitely worth it!! And all I need is 1 donut. A bagel is worse than that I think. No latte for me but I will get a hot chocolate as they make the best hot chocolate (next to mine of course). I will get a small and I will count this as my breakfast and lunch so I am thinking the hot cocoa to be 5 as well so that's 10 points for breakfast when i normally eat 3 or 4 but with lunch, that's not bad. Then i will eat good for the rest of the day. I already have it all planned out.

My3Ds
11-15-2007, 06:47 AM
Sherri - you are definitely living on the edge girl. Have fun with your friends. If you get a donut, dunk it in your hot chocolate. It helps eliminate some of the calories. ;)

irishchristine
11-15-2007, 07:13 AM
I think donughts are more than that! lol Enjoy a nice cup of coffee for me I love DD coffee!

Christie
11-15-2007, 07:31 AM
You could always eat right before you go then you won't want one when you get there! Or, brush your teeth right before you walk out the door, nothing tastes good after you brush your teeth!

cecescraps
11-15-2007, 09:48 AM
Sounds like you have it all planned out Sherri so, I say, enjoy the donut and hot chocolate! Of course you have it all planned out- what a silly worry. :)

cindi
11-15-2007, 12:52 PM
isn't stamp shopping considered a work out?? that will add on extra points for you today!
:)

iloveflipflops
11-15-2007, 01:42 PM
Ok gals ... I went to DD and got a pumpkin donut (MmmmmM!) and a small hot chocolate with no whip cream. That had to be better than WITH whip cream, right? I waited 30 minutes and my friends never showed. I called my friend and found out I was at the wrong Dunkin Donuts. Ok so I go to find the other one. I had no idea there was another one so close to that one and they had no idea too. So I get there and DH really makes me mad because I called him asking him how to get there (this was in a different town than I am in and i thought I knew my way but i was lost) so he was trying to tell me how to get there, I had no idea what he was talking about and he says to me"Why are you being so B_tchy?" and slams the phone down!! Excuse me but I am just asking for some help! ha ha So by now I am really upset and I wanted another donut but I did not get one. You'd be proud of me :).

DH and i have made up. We never ever fight but this just rubbed me the wrong way. oh well.

Christie
11-15-2007, 02:41 PM
Oh Sherri, men sometimes have pms too!! I'm glad you found your way and that you were strong and didn't go for the second donut!!!

Patty
11-15-2007, 02:55 PM
I think he should know better than to question you about ANYTHING when you are dieting!!! What's wrong with him??? So what did you buy at the stamp store???

My3Ds
11-15-2007, 02:55 PM
First Tudi and now directions. You know how men are about getting directions anyway. Glad you made up, that you only had one donut, and no whipped cream.

iloveflipflops
11-15-2007, 03:04 PM
Oh yes ... the stamp store. I bought 2 new stamps (1 with a snowman in hot cocoa cup with cool whip on his head) and some little gem stickers by Stampendous. They come on a sheet for $2.00 and I just love them. I got blue and turquoise...

My3Ds
11-15-2007, 03:05 PM
So, are you going to start on next year's Christmas cards. hee hee ;)