PDA

View Full Version : So who all is coming to Shackapaloosa? & other questions.

Robinkay
11-20-2007, 06:39 PM
I'm coming but I'm not staying at the Inn. (& BTW...there would be a Hampton Inn,Super 8 & one other hotel but I can't remember what it is...if you didnt happen to get in at the Inn...& there STILL could be some rooms left)
I do have a 4 page list of Scrapbooking stores in the state of Indiana, I just have to find out how close they are. :wacko:

Is there something that you would like to make or is there something that you make really well and could possibly teach the rest of us?

I can't wait... It's gonna be great!! :)

directmailscrapper
11-20-2007, 07:30 PM
I am flying into Chicago -- haven't made my reservations yet. Should I rent a car? Somehow I think it's about a 2 hour drive from Chicago -- did I make that up?

workin4stamps
11-20-2007, 09:19 PM
I am coming, and Becky (Inkisallover) is coming too. We are riding together.

I am looking forward to just relaxing and working on some personal projects of mine. I spend so much time preparing for workshops and stamp clubs all the time, that I never have time to do my own personal stamping. So that is what I am looking forward to!

:-)
Traci

ellie
11-20-2007, 10:41 PM
Me, me, I will be there! My sister Patty is riding with me. I am looking forward to just sitting around and stamping with all my schackie sisters.

maxiesmom
11-20-2007, 11:12 PM
I'm coming and Amy and I are driving and rooming together. I'd have to think long and hard about teaching something- yikes! Maybe start work on my Christmas cards!

mahodgman
11-21-2007, 09:51 AM
I still don't know for sure that I can come. I want to!

Fief14
11-21-2007, 09:59 AM
Kimmyqtgirl & I will be there, we're driving & rooming together. I'm just looking forward to meeting everyone & working on my cards. Maybe getting some tips & tricks from all of you as well!

threefriends91
11-21-2007, 11:18 AM
l wish l could join you all, but l can't. maybe sometime down the road l would love to meet you all. it sounds like lots of fun. make sure you take pictures and do tell us how it went. Have lots of fun and l can't wait to see what everyone buy's

Spartymom
11-22-2007, 12:30 PM
I'll be there. Nancy (Directmailscrapper) & I are roomies. I would like to watch everyone do their thing so that I can learn how to do it too. Need help with coloring with prismas. That is pretty sad. I can't wait.

mydogstinks2
11-22-2007, 12:53 PM
me, me, me!!

I'll be there too!!

I'm staying even though it is only about an hour away from me! LOL I can't wait to just hang out and work on stuff all weekend!

3darlings
11-22-2007, 05:29 PM
Chicago is about 4 hours from Angola........

I will be there too!!! whoo-hoo!!

Inkisallover
11-26-2007, 08:05 PM
I'm coming along with Traci! I can't wait to meet everyone and see how things are done and learn new things! May seems so far away...
Becky

GSMom385
11-26-2007, 10:58 PM
I want to come really badly and M&M Mom said she would go with me, but I have this huge project at work that starts May 1st. Not sure if I can be gone yet. Depends on how it goes out of the blocks. I am glad to hear there are other hotels close by in case I can do the last minute thingie. I wish this project was rolling already, but it is just starting, if it wasn't so big I wouldn't worry, but we have never done anything like this before I am really worry how my group is going to handle, I don't feel right being gone just at the start. I am so torn. So mark me and M&M Mom as maybes.

spredbirds
12-08-2007, 12:58 PM
I'm going too ... and rooming with my dog stinks!!!

workin4stamps
12-08-2007, 01:33 PM
I'm going too ... and rooming with my dog stinks!!!

woo hoo!!!!! I'm so excited!!!

Traci