PDA

View Full Version : Avatar Help please?

prdesigns
11-21-2007, 02:48 PM
Okay ladies.... I'm so far behind in keeping my profile up to date... I see that you've changed your avatars a few times, from hunky guys to Turkey Day stuff.... I see where to get avatars, but I don't know where I need to go to upload the 'browser' to update this! Sorry.... but I try to follow of your cool stuff when I'm lurking.... you guys are so awesome with your links, posts, ideas, family foilbles...... happy day to you all!

Help!:mask:

ccstampin12
11-21-2007, 02:54 PM
I think what I did was go to my profile.
Then I would delete the current avatar...in your case your photo
Then, I think you need to browse to find the avatar that you have saved in MY PICTURES in your computer.
That should do it.....when you click on the adding avatar step.
I'm not sure of the exact directions as they occur, but I'm thinking you aren't sure of how to start...ie finding your profile and going from there.
Hope this helps.
Joanie

ccstampin12
11-21-2007, 02:59 PM
Ok....that seems not to be working!
I just checked mine to see if I was telling you the right things...I cannot find how I did it last week!
Sherry....did something change, or have I lost my mind...again!!!
LOL
Joanie

ccstampin12
11-21-2007, 03:00 PM
I found it!
Go to quick links!!!
Go to edit profile/signature....that should do it!
Joanie

Sherry
11-21-2007, 03:08 PM
You need to go to Quick Links and then select 'User Control Panel' from the pull down menu. From there, click on 'Edit Avatar'.

:)

prdesigns
11-21-2007, 03:10 PM
oh, I'm so happy!!!! how simple is that, when you know what you need to do!!!! thank you!!!!

Now I'm 'sell-a-bella'..... this is the card I've created for my realtor.... Roseann!!!

Most grateful!!!!
Thanks!!

threefriends91
11-21-2007, 04:57 PM
Oh Peggy, l have had the same problem and had to ask Sherry for help. it sure is nice to know your not alone. l learn something new each day and it's tough to keep up, but l'm loving it Ha! Ha!... l love your sell-a-bella Avatar.

TiikkiStars
11-21-2007, 06:25 PM
Where do you find all those cute pre-made avatars?

Christie
11-21-2007, 06:34 PM
Where do you find all those cute pre-made avatars?

I just did a search on line for Free Thanksgiving avatars. then I copied it to my desktop and uploaded it from there.

TiikkiStars
11-21-2007, 06:49 PM
Thanks Christie!