PDA

View Full Version : 'Bella thanks her pals!

inkinupstamps
11-22-2007, 02:29 PM
Thank you sooooo much for the support, emails and good thoughts for 'Bella during her rough week she's had. I posted a lot of details and updates if you'd like to know more on 'Bella and Gabe's blog so I won't bore you with repetition here.

I'll tell you, it is a lot of hard work physically as well as emotionally to be a nurse to a big dog. It is also worth every second of it and more. 'Bella is doing a bit better today but it is going to be a rough road for the next 6 - 8 weeks of recovery. We can do it. 'Bella is such a trooper!

So we all just wanted to thank you for your kind thoughts, pats, slobbers (a few from furry friends :) ) hugs and prayers! Happy Thanksgiving!

Deborah
11-22-2007, 08:29 PM
Aaaawww, I'm SO happy Bella's feeling better! Slobbers from Li-Na to Bella!

cindi
11-22-2007, 08:36 PM
so happy she is feeling a little better and got to enjoy the snow.
my pareyers are with y
Bella and her family
:)

ellie
11-26-2007, 10:33 AM
Jennfer, I just read your blog post on the surgery. I am glad that the surgery was successful but POOR BELLA! I sure hope that recovery goes well and she is up to her old tricks again soon. Isn't it amazing the connection we share with our furbabies!

workin4stamps
11-26-2007, 10:44 AM
Colby still sends Bella his best wishes!

Traci

GotCats?
11-26-2007, 06:32 PM
Awwww, Jennifer! I have been out of it nad not checking in much lately, so I missed these happenings!!! I am sorry for Bella, but of course you made the right decision to help her out. That glucosamine is good stuff too--I take it for my knees!!
Poor baby! Give her lots of hugs from me (Like she's missing out on hugs I am sure!) :-)Keep updating!!!
Tricia

ccstampin12
11-26-2007, 06:47 PM
I'm wondering how you all are doing this week.
I hope Bella and her Mom and family are doing well this week.
HUGS all around!
Joanie

Becky P
11-26-2007, 07:17 PM
thinking of you. Hoping Bella and family are all hanging in there!