PDA

View Full Version : WW~ How is everyone doing?

Darleneh710
11-23-2007, 01:05 PM
Hi Ladies,
Just wondering how you all are doing? I had a revelation (sp?) I got on the scale a couple of days ago with clothes on and sneakers and I weighed 141 lbs (yikes!) and then I took off my sneakers and I was 138 bls (still yikes!)..so I have decided it is time for me to lose some weight..I am hoping to start on Sunday as that is my day off and I can start fresh working out (hopefully) and eating right..ha ha...we'll see...just wanted to see how you all are doing...I hope all is well..
:)

iloveflipflops
11-23-2007, 01:26 PM
I WAS doing great till my sister came for a few days and I do believe I did better than I normally would've done but I am on week 3 and only down a total of 4 lbs. Its so hard with the holidays but I am still eating ALOT better than I was and I do feel better so that's something. I cannot wait till I am in the 140's if that tells you anything Darlene. When I was pregnant with the kids I was 130 at 9 months so I gotta do something myself!!

Darleneh710
11-23-2007, 01:51 PM
I WAS doing great till my sister came for a few days and I do believe I did better than I normally would've done but I am on week 3 and only down a total of 4 lbs. Its so hard with the holidays but I am still eating ALOT better than I was and I do feel better so that's something. I cannot wait till I am in the 140's if that tells you anything Darlene. When I was pregnant with the kids I was 130 at 9 months so I gotta do something myself!!

Hi Sherri, You are doing great! I keep eating and eating and eating and not working out at all..it's awful. I agree it is so very hard with the holidays...and my mom makes this awesome banana pudding and it's to die for and I cant just have one or two or even three pieces you know? lol Keep up the good work!