PDA

View Full Version : High School Musical

IMBlessed5
11-23-2007, 02:39 PM
YAY! DD and I are having movie night! Pop-up editions of BOTH High School Musical movies are on the Disney Channel starting at 5:00 p.m. Central time. I LOVE the pop-up editions. They add little bits of trivia like production tricks and stuff like that that pop up on the screen throughout the movie. Disney has already shown HSM pop-up edition but they are debuting the pop-up of HSM2 tonight. Looking forward to it!

Darleneh710
11-23-2007, 04:52 PM
YAY! DD and I are having movie night! Pop-up editions of BOTH High School Musical movies are on the Disney Channel starting at 5:00 p.m. Central time. I LOVE the pop-up editions. They add little bits of trivia like production tricks and stuff like that that pop up on the screen throughout the movie. Disney has already shown HSM pop-up edition but they are debuting the pop-up of HSM2 tonight. Looking forward to it!

Hi Vicki, How old is your DD? Mine is 11 1/2 and she loves HSM as well..I am considering buying her the dvd board game for Christmas..I am liking this age she is at..b/c I know most of what she is into and it is easy to buy for her. Have a fun night with your DD:)

IMBlessed5
11-24-2007, 11:59 AM
My DD is 5. But DS watched with us too. He is 7. It was a nice evening, although I accidentally dozed off a few times but DS woke me up. DD fell alseep early too. I'm looking forward to DD being older too - she already loves to go shopping! Don't get me wrong though, I love all stages as the kids are growing up.

Darleneh710
11-24-2007, 02:22 PM
I don't know, Vicki...my daughter is already in that pre-teen stage..she has the attitude down pat and I am not liking it! lol...She gets in her moods..some times she wants to watch a movie with me and some times she doesn't want to even be around me. I dont understand it when she doesnt have any issues hanging out with my folks lol..oh well...I dozed off around 8:30pm last night..luckily no one woke me up:)

IMBlessed5
11-24-2007, 05:23 PM
I hear ya about the attitude! My 15 year old son has had that!!!! And I hear girls are 10 times worse. YIKES! Maybe by the time I get through the two boys, I'll be much more mellow and DD won't seem so bad. I can hope anyway, LOL!