PDA

View Full Version : Rak for my young friend with Cancer

scrappinnuts
11-25-2007, 05:23 PM
First Thank you to for all of your thoughts and prayers... I just got back from seeing her...it breaks my heart to see her go through this. The Doctors are not being very optimistic at this point.... but she is strong and a real fighter....I told her about all of the prayers from all over the country and all of you wonderful people, she was very touched. Please continue to pray for Kelsey and that her treatments start to work. Thanks again to all of you.

*UPDATE* Today was the first real day of Chemo for my DD Best friend...She has already begun losing her hair...she is so sad ...please...please consider signing up for the Rak so she can have a little happiness... Thank you

scrappinnuts
11-26-2007, 06:01 PM
Update above...please consider joining the Rak...Kelsey really needs prayers and thouhgts from all over. Thank you.

Paula Carden
11-26-2007, 06:33 PM
Oh Terry-how sad for Kelsey-so much for one so young!
I am sending positive thoughts and prayers her way.
If the treatment is successful then it will have been worth it to her; it sounds as if the doctors are not giving much good news.
Hopefully they are wrong and she will be well again!

scrappinnuts
11-26-2007, 06:43 PM
Oh Terry-how sad for Kelsey-so much for one so young!
I am sending positive thoughts and prayers her way.
If the treatment is successful then it will have been worth it to her; it sounds as if the doctors are not giving much good news.
Hopefully they are wrong and she will be well again!

Thats what are prayers are for...it is just so hard to see her go through this...we all have so much hope for her. Thank you.