PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone saving used postage stamps?

loobylou
11-26-2007, 02:53 AM
I know some of you like to use them in collage, and some of you may have kids who collect stamps.
I would like to start saving my Aussie ones and will gladly send them out as RAKs when I get a pile. This won't be really quick- but will be a nice suprise some time in the future.

Please put your name here and I will make a list.

My3Ds
11-26-2007, 07:52 AM
My ds would love 2 or 3 but you've already been too kind to me.

flyingflower
11-26-2007, 09:08 AM
yes, please - I'll even swap some USA ones if you're interested

emmcee
11-26-2007, 09:23 AM
I save some of my most interesting stamps, and I save all the stamps I get from you, Sarah and my Canadian friends. One of these days (ha,ha) I'm going to get them out and do something with them. I would be glad to send some to you, I've been saving for several years now as I saw something in a magazine. Another reason to save something.

loobylou
11-26-2007, 09:27 AM
I save some of my most interesting stamps, and I save all the stamps I get from you, Sarah and my Canadian friends. One of these days (ha,ha) I'm going to get them out and do something with them. I would be glad to send some to you, I've been saving for several years now as I saw something in a magazine. Another reason to save something.

Michelle, I save all the USA and Canada stamps I get. I have them in a container, that I plan to alter with them when I get enough- like you I say haha-may never happen.

JBgreendawn
11-26-2007, 10:23 AM
I save them, I use them in cards like little pieces of Art...
If anyone is interested in U.S. postage maybe you all can post too??
and we can start a postage rak swap list??