PDA

View Full Version : Somebody think a good thought for me- QUICK!

maxiesmom
11-26-2007, 11:13 PM
I was coming upstairs from the basement tonight when something popped in my right knee. I do have occasional pops there, but on top and on the right side. This was behind and on the left, right where my knee bends. I can't put any weight on it without pain. Not major pain, but enough! I took some ibuprofen and am going to bed now. Please, please let this go away! If it isn't gone by morning I won't be able to go to work and FIL will have to take me to the doctor since David still can't drive!

Ok, BOTH of us can't have problems! This isn't happening! :wacko:

mahodgman
11-26-2007, 11:36 PM
Oh no! I feel your pain! I was only trying on shoes when mine popped on Saturday. I just went to see an Orthopedic today, and it doesn't look like I've done major damage. My knee cap is slightly off center, so I need to get the inflamation down and then strengthen the muscles around the knee cap. I hope your outcome is just as promising!

tesschap
11-26-2007, 11:40 PM
Oh no. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I hope it's nothing serious and you're feeling better tomorrow.

Hugs,

ccstampin12
11-27-2007, 08:46 AM
How are you today?
Hoping everything is back to normal after resting your knee.
Oddly, last night, the top of my foot was really hurting when I stepped on the foot.
Today, fingers crossed, it seems OK.
Hope your outcome will be the same!
HUGS
Joanie

threefriends91
11-27-2007, 09:40 AM
Oh Kathy, l'm so sorry you don't need this now. l will pray that after you rest you will feel better. Maybe if you put some ice and then heat on it. lt might help to bring down the inflamation which may help your muscles around your knee. Prayers and hugs to you.

workin4stamps
11-27-2007, 09:46 AM
oH NO!! Please give us an update!

Traci

logcabincreations
11-27-2007, 10:03 AM
oh my....sending up prayers and good thoughts right now!

cindi
11-27-2007, 11:51 AM
sending good thoughts your way!
are you better today??
:)

maxiesmom
11-27-2007, 12:15 PM
Saw the doctor this morning, she said it appears to be a pulled ligament. I can put weight on it and can walk without holding onto something, but I still am having a hard time walking. She said to wrap and ice it occasionally. My brother said he has some knee braces that will work well. I think the ibuprofen did help some since I could barely walk on it last night. Took some more and will keep up with that as well today.
Thanks so much for looking out for me! You guys are the best!
hugs

workin4stamps
11-27-2007, 12:19 PM
oh my goodness!! Am I going to have to come up there and take care of you guys?? I am NO nurse, let me tell you!!! Just ask my husband how mean I was to him when he broke his foot!! LOL

Traci

ccstampin12
11-27-2007, 02:23 PM
oh my goodness!! Am I going to have to come up there and take care of you guys?? I am NO nurse, let me tell you!!! Just ask my husband how mean I was to him when he broke his foot!! LOL

Traci

Traci,
You make me laugh!
I'm a mean nurse too....there's a reason I didn't go into medicine!
(oh, aside from the fact that sciences were like foreign languages to me!) LOL
Joanie:laugh: