PDA

View Full Version : *Warning Spoilers* DWTS (don't peek if you don't want to ruin the surprise)

Vintagegal
11-27-2007, 11:19 PM
I won't post the winner's name unless someone asks. Some folks have DVR'd or TiVo'd it, so I don't want to ruin it for them.

I'm doing the happy dance (no pun intended). I am thrilled with the outcome.

iloveflipflops
11-28-2007, 06:00 AM
They were definitely the best ones in my opinion. I want to be "her" when I grow up :).

logcabincreations
11-28-2007, 09:37 AM
I would have been happy with either couple winning....they were both so good.

IMBlessed5
11-28-2007, 10:43 AM
Well I'll post it now since it's the next day. AFter all, there is a spoiler alert warning in the thread title. ;)

I'm so glad Helio won! In watching the video pieces of him practicing and so forth - he makes you just want to laugh! He's hilarious and it's contagious with that huge smile. He REALLY knows how to enjoy life! I thought I was gonna cry happy tears when he won, just from seeing his reaction. He deserved that so much!

cecescraps
11-28-2007, 10:50 AM
Thank Goodness! I was afraid this was going to turn into a popularity contest and not a dance contest. :) He seems like he would be alot of fun to be around and I think he has a crush on Julianne but, who wouldn't-she is so beautiful and a killer bod too. Yeah, I'll watch it again next time!

Cathi

ChristyR
11-28-2007, 01:12 PM
yay i was soo happy too i had fingers, toes and everything else crossed for him, he deserved it so much and I am thrilled he won it. I love Julianne too she is my favorite pro along with Cheryl now both my favorite pros are back to back champions :) AWESOME WAY TO GO HELIO :)

HeatherJ
11-28-2007, 05:20 PM
I was glad it was anyone but marie. I think she is a preformer, for sure, but not desrving of the title and trophy. Either Mel or Helio was a good choice.

IMBlessed5
11-28-2007, 07:08 PM
I just read something interesting on Yahoo News! Both Helio and Julianne have both called it quits with their fiance's!
http://tv.yahoo.com/show/38356/news/urn:newsml:tv.ap.org:20071128:people_helio_castron eves__ER
The article of course says there is nothing going on between Julianne and Helio, but it's sure suspicious and I'm sure the rumors will fly, and already have been! I guess Helio's girlfriend broke off their engagement a week or two ago but they didn't announce it until after the DWTS finale. And Julianne broke off her engagement "earlier this year".

I dunno. I really didn't see the sparks between them like I did Sabrina/Mark this year and Mario/Katrina a couple years ago.

cecescraps
11-28-2007, 07:21 PM
Very, very interesting! I just think he looks at her like he could eat her with a spoon! Almost like she's just too darn beautiful to handle. Just my take... you know those Italian (is he??) are suppose to be HOT! LOL

IMBlessed5
11-29-2007, 11:04 AM
I read that he is Brazilian, but he always has such a huge smile that it's hard to tell what in the world he's thinking! LOL! He just looks like someone who's a blast to be around! So how could anyone resist? ;)