PDA

View Full Version : So we know of 2 different people who went to the Hanna Montana concert last night ...

iloveflipflops
11-28-2007, 07:47 AM
and I asked both to bring Emily a tshirt and both said no, they are too expensive! HA

As in expensive, they were selling for $55!! For a simple tshirt. That is so not right!!

I am going to go on ebay and see if I can find one there, much cheaper of course.

logcabincreations
11-28-2007, 09:38 AM
Good luck -- I hope you find one on Ebay. I'm sorry...but $55 is way too much for a t-shirt.

ellie
11-28-2007, 09:48 AM
Incredible. I heard them talking about her on the news yesterday. They were talking about how out of hand it has gotten. That is totally ridiculous. The sad part is that "Hanna" probably has nothing to do with all of this. Good luck on e-bay.

Christie
11-28-2007, 10:42 AM
Wow that's outrageous. I was just at a concert on Sunday night and spent $35 on a t-shirt, I thought that was bad. I bet you can find one on ebay for cheaper.

midnitecreations
11-29-2007, 08:48 PM
Wow, first the concert tickets, now the t-shirts. Wait just a little bit and they'll be all over e-bay for a fraction of that price.

ChristyR
11-29-2007, 10:25 PM
geesh $55 is pretty pricey and that could buy ALOT of stamps :) The last 2 concerts i was at last year the shirts were $35 and even then i didn't buy them since I didn't think i would wear it that much.

good luck with ebay :)

maxiesmom
12-04-2007, 09:47 PM
This was on the news here tonight, I think the show is in Detroit tomorrow. They said the shirts ran from $35-55 I was really disgusted considering the target audience is young girls and who is forking out all the $$ for them to go? Certainly not from their own money, they don't have any at that age! Shame on Disney and the Cyrus's for going along with this since the artists certainly have control over what is done in their names! GREED!!
Oh and really glad I have dogs and not any girls that want to go!