PDA

View Full Version : Hey Jan (logcabincreations)

ellie
11-28-2007, 11:55 PM
I was telling my friend about your skunk dilema today and she told me a story I thought you would appreciate.
Her sister Linda was going out of town and she asked her sister Jean to stay at the house and dog sit for them. Everything went fine until Linda returned home to find that her dog had been sprayed by a skunk. Jean never realized it because she had polyps in her nose and had lost her sense of smell!:swoon:Can you imagine what that house must have smelled like after a week of that? I forgot to ask her what they did to get rid of it.

logcabincreations
11-29-2007, 12:00 AM
Those poor people!!! I count myself lucky then. Stormy is not allowed near the door...she has been cowardly hiding out in her dog house most of the day....thinking probably about both times she was sprayed....and wondering what the heck to do about the smell since her owners haven't given her a bath yet. It actually doesn't smell too bad inside the house ... unless....oh no....I've lost MY sense of smell???

Christie
11-29-2007, 09:33 AM
Oh no what a horrible way to come home! I bet they had a heck of a time gettting the smell out of the house .