PDA

View Full Version : Those who are interested in DWTS!!!!!

tojoco
11-29-2007, 10:27 PM
Did you hear the latest news that Helio Casteneves broke off his engagement and is NOT getting married. Rumor has it that his fiance was highly upset over that last kiss he gave Julianne; and that he and Julianne are now a couple.

IMBlessed5
11-29-2007, 10:46 PM
Yep, I posted about that in the spoiler/finale DWTS thread. According to the article I read, Helio and Alliett broke up a couple weeks ago but they both agreed to wait until after the DWTS finale to announce, so they wouldn't affect the outcome by publicity of any kind. Which makes sense. Soooo....if the reason really IS Julianne, then it happened way before that kiss. LOL I saw more interviews with the two of them tonight on Entertainment Tonight and they look like they have a lot of fun together but never admitted nor denied any involvement. Time will tell! .......

maxiesmom
11-29-2007, 10:50 PM
People said the same things about her and Apolo last year. I don't necessarily believe they are together.

cecescraps
11-29-2007, 11:07 PM
He's a little old for her don't ya think?? This coming from someone that has a DH that is 10 yrs. older- LOL But, seriously, she's only 19- enjoy it girl!!!

IMBlessed5
11-30-2007, 02:08 PM
OH yeah, I don't believe that they are a couple either. People just need something to gossip about. LOL They also said Julianne is getting ready to record an album. She dances AND sings! How cool!

My3Ds
11-30-2007, 02:46 PM
I think that almost all of the couples look like they are a little 'comfy' with each other and often wonder how their spouses/signifcant others feel about the 'closeness'.

HeatherJ
12-01-2007, 10:43 AM
Ballroom Dancing really requires such close contact, it definately is not for someone with a jealous or insecure spouse / partner.

prdesigns
12-01-2007, 02:55 PM
Yeah, didn't Marie Osmond gush over her partner too? When you are that close, touching, together for hours and hours and all that skin exposed? I worked and volunteered at community theatre, and the romances and affairs that ocurred at that level.... you are often with those people for hours on end, you lose your modesty too, changing costumes in front of everybody.... that's why you hear stars dating their co-stars... and after they move on to another movie set (or whatever) the romance breaks off and they find someone else.

IMBlessed5
12-01-2007, 05:41 PM
Oh I couldn't handle being around that every day! :(

And also, when you're famous, you're prone to rumors anyway. It comes with the territory. So the DWTS fans just need something to gossip about I guess. After all, this season was full of drama! LOL