PDA

View Full Version : Recieved more Rak cards

scrappinnuts
12-01-2007, 05:33 PM
I recieved three more cards for My Young Friend Kelsey today:
Sherri- What a Cute Moose card and the images are very cute
Cathy threefriends- The card is very nice ..such nice sentiments
Paula... What a wonderful package full of goodies for her....she will love it
Thank you all for your kindness...her face lights up with eac and every card...we have started a bulletin board to display all of the wonderful cards she has recieved. Thank you all agian.

logcabincreations
12-01-2007, 05:37 PM
Terry...I'm working on something for her. How long will she be in the hospital?

scrappinnuts
12-01-2007, 05:50 PM
Hi Jan...she will be in at least another 2 weeks...she is having a very tough time. Thanks for thinking of her

Paula Carden
12-01-2007, 06:01 PM
Terry
I sure hope she gets stronger each and every day! Does she have specific images she would like to color-I would happily stamp some if I have something to her liken?
She sure has a long road ahead-
Thinking of you, Kelsey and her family!

scrappinnuts
12-01-2007, 06:24 PM
Terry
I sure hope she gets stronger each and every day! Does she have specific images she would like to color-I would happily stamp some if I have something to her liken?
She sure has a long road ahead-
Thinking of you, Kelsey and her family!

Hi Paula... Kelsey loves whimsical type images. Thank you for your kind thoughts...she really needs them right now...she is strong...but she does have an uphill battle to fight...we are all behide her pushing (and praying).

scrappinnuts
12-17-2007, 05:41 PM
I Recieved more Raks for My friend Kelsey today...One form Sally Bailey...and One From Lesa...Thank you so much...With each and every card her face lights up. Thank you so much for your kindness.

scrappinnuts
12-26-2007, 12:48 AM
I recieved more Rak cards and packages from Joanie/ccstampin12, Debbie, Shelly...thank you all for your cards and images/packages...her face really lights up as she recieves each card. Thank you for your kindness.