PDA

View Full Version : Any idea? I need to do another one...

pesc
12-02-2007, 12:27 PM
I have to put some cross stiches work on card and have 8 other persons do it. Here (http://stamp-shack.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=11819&ppuser=1486)you can see the first card I made.

What do you think? Do you think it does look ok?

It's not really stunning as I would like that to be but I've work for 2 hours straight on it and could not come up with something better.

I did use snail to glue the golden rope around my paper ornement. Does anyone would have another idea of how to glue that in place because it's not easy to do the way I did and I'm looking for an easier way to do it. :wideeyed:

I have another one to do with a Christmas wreath. Any idea would be welcome!! I'm kind of in a lack of inspiration!

teabear
12-02-2007, 12:33 PM
What a beautiful ornament card. You could use a small line of crystal effects or glossy accents to glue the cording around the edge.

tojoco
12-02-2007, 12:39 PM
Pascale, I absolutely love your cross-stitch card. You must have a lot of patience to do something so beautiful. I don't have any other idea of how to glue the golden rope around the ornament but what about sewing or stitching gold thread around it -- I think even a zig-zag stitch on your machine would look great. Although I really do like how you applied the gold rope.

pesc
12-02-2007, 12:55 PM
I like the idea of stitching on the card since in that group there is a lot of people that do sewing... I may use that on the other card... I have to go get some gold thread but it may be really fun!! Thanks for the idea.. I will post the other one when it will be done!

pesc
12-02-2007, 12:56 PM
And I think that using some Crystal effect can work much better too... I will do that also!

workin4stamps
12-02-2007, 01:39 PM
It looks very nice!

Traci

pesc
12-02-2007, 09:57 PM
I just finished the second card if you would like to look it's here (http://stamp-shack.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=1486).

tojoco
12-02-2007, 10:04 PM
Very beautiful. I love this one too.