PDA

View Full Version : sending christmas cards

shuggy
12-05-2007, 04:12 PM
how do you decide who you send christmas cards too? i mean in general. like family and stuff. i have gobs of cousins in my family but i can't decide if i want to send them all a card. know what i mean? and friends and such...same thing. what do you do??

Spartymom
12-05-2007, 04:17 PM
I have a huge family and while in college I sent to all the aunts and uncles and cousins. Well now, I make my cards for the aunts and uncles (12 of them), and close cousins. Still this totals to 35. On the friends, I mail out about 45. I don't know why I don't downsize this list. I see some of these friends all the time. I guess it's only once a year.

iloveflipflops
12-05-2007, 04:21 PM
I send about 50 to family and friends, not counting my stamping buddies. I weed out each year it seems. If I do not hear from that person throughout the year, why send them a card? I seem to eliminate a few more each year.

directmailscrapper
12-05-2007, 04:59 PM
I send out about 100 cards every year -- to friends and family. Once someone enters my life in a significant way -- I never want to lose them! I have been exchanging Christmas cards with an elderly Jewish couple that my DH and I met on a cruise in 1995! If I stop -- that's it -- the connection will be broken forever. I exchange cards with a family who adopted a girl from the same country we did at the same time -- we met them in Moscow. They live in Kansas. I don't want to lose that connection! A couple of my high school friends, a few old neighbors, you get the idea. This year adds a new complication I've never had before -- YOU GUYS!