PDA

View Full Version : The results are in....

Christie
11-28-2006, 03:10 PM
I know there was some disscusion about which worked better, glossy cardstock or photo paper, for the Alcohol Inks.

Well I used it on photo paper and it did ok, but then when I used it on glossy cardstock there was a BIG difference. They worked much, much better on the glossy cardstock.

Thanks Cindi for sending me the cardstock! I need to find someplace to buy it now that I know how much better it works.:wub:

Hope this helps some of you out!

bubblegum girl
11-28-2006, 03:27 PM
Stampin Up sells glossy cardstock for a reasonable pricem i got 25 sheets for $7.50 CDN.

lost luggage
11-28-2006, 03:31 PM
and theeeeeeeennnnnnn...

I tried my glossy last night. I hated it. lol Maybe hate is a strong word for a small piece of paper..lol Anyway- try it on acetate- you'll never go back! So- my ranking system would read: 1. Acatate 2. Glossy Cardstock 3. Photo For some reason I don't like the way the inks moved on the glossy...

Christie
11-28-2006, 03:42 PM
Oh yeah, I did try it on acetate, I almost forgot. I liked the way it turned out on that too!

teabear
11-28-2006, 03:50 PM
I tried that last night on lavendar metallic paper....love it! I have some other metallic papers that I'll try it on next. The results are in the gallery on my anniversary card I posted this morning.