PDA

View Full Version : Off Topic: Digital Scrapbooking/Opinions

Sherry
12-09-2007, 07:55 PM
Oh goodness, ladies, I need your opinions and suggestions.

I am working on a mini digital scrapbook - 6 to 8 pages - for my inlaws. MIL requested it as her Christmas present. I have never scrapbooked a day in my life, let alone digital scrapbooked, so I have NO idea what I am doing. I am pretty much tossing things on to a page, moving it around into an interesting position, and trying to make it look pretty.

I am attaching the first two pages and I would love to have your critique. Is it too much, is it too little? Is there something I can add to make it more attractive? Is there something that is just standing out as completely and utterly wrong?? Help me out ladies - I still have 6 or so pages to do (all will devoted to their 50 wedding anniversary pictures) and if there is something off I would prefer to know now before I go any further.

Just for the record, I so envy you ladies who do scrapbooking on a regular basis. I can't imagine that it is an easy thing to do. How on earth do you come up with such creativity?!?! My brain hurts from just these two pages!

Christie
12-09-2007, 08:02 PM
Sherry I think they look great. I really like how you have the pictures arranged on the page. I scrapbook a little and it really is challenging for me. Sometimes I will work hours on a page and still not be happy with and just start all over. Your off to a great start!

cindi
12-09-2007, 08:12 PM
the pics take the spotlight and yet are enhanced by your journaling and embellishments, thats great! I'd say your a natural! have fun with the rest of your pages. I'll bet they will will love this gift..it's going to be a treasure!:)

tojoco
12-09-2007, 08:33 PM
Sherry, I am an avid scrapbooker (in fact I think I'm more in tune with scrapbooking then I am with stamping. I can create a scrapbooking page a lot quicker then I can a card!) Anyway, I think your pages are right on target. You've done a fantastic job so far. I would love to see your completed book. Have you decided what you will put the pages in and how you will present it?