PDA

View Full Version : Keep Santa Fat!!

Christie
12-10-2007, 09:00 AM
Ok this is just so silly. All this talk about how santa should be skinny. :arghh: What kid looks to Santa and says, You know I think I want to look like him! I mean kids are only worried about if he's going to bring them presents on Christmas morning. I never thought about Santa being fat or skinny when I was little. I didn't care! Santa just wouldn't be Santa if he wasn't plump and jolly right! You can go to www.keepsantafat.com and sign a petition to keep him fat. Ok, that was my rant for the day. :huh:

iloveflipflops
12-10-2007, 09:41 AM
Of course, he should stay fat. Who wants a skinny Santa? I think I want that "Keep Santa fat" tshirt. HA HA

Nancy
12-10-2007, 09:51 AM
wHERE do this people come up with this stuff. Guess they never had a dog when they were kids!!- Nancy

threefriends91
12-10-2007, 10:11 AM
Have they got nothing better to do with their time. l am sick and tired of all these so called people who want to try and tell us what we should think, say and do. Who the /// do they think they are. What about our rights!!!
it's high time we the people stand up and be counted. l will not live in their sick little boxs. Okay maybe l said too much, but as you can tell l feel we need to be heard.

Christie
12-10-2007, 10:15 AM
Have they got nothing better to do with their time. l am sick and tired of all these so called people who want to try and tell us what we should think, say and do. Who the /// do they think they are. What about our rights!!!
it's high time we the people stand up and be counted. l will not live in their sick little boxs. Okay maybe l said too much, but as you can tell l feel we need to be heard.

I agree. It's kinda like calling the Chritmas tree the "Family Tree". Come on, give me a break. If you celebrate Christmas then you should believe in Jesus. Afterall, we are celebrating his birth aren't we?!

logcabincreations
12-10-2007, 10:19 AM
I agree. It's kinda like calling the Chritmas tree the "Family Tree". Come on, give me a break. If you celebrate Christmas then you should believe in Jesus. Afterall, we are celebrating his birth aren't we?!

Right on Sis!!! It's the birthday of our Savior....and it is a Christmas tree......holiday tree???? Bah Humbug!

Christie
12-10-2007, 10:21 AM
It was Lowe's who called it the FAmily Tree in their catalog.

ellie
12-10-2007, 12:57 PM
You are so right. Why do these people think that we have CHRISTmas in the firstplace? As far as Santa being fat...seriously...somebody has too much time on their hands if this is what they are coming up with. Did you know that they are trying to forbid Santa from saying "Ho-Ho'HO" now! I mean, c'mon he has been ho ho hoing for centuries and I like him just the way he is!

Becky P
12-10-2007, 01:01 PM
AMEN. Merry CHRISTmas!

ccstampin12
12-10-2007, 01:23 PM
I say, "Leave Santa some extra cookies and milk this year!!!"
How strange...he's an icon, for Pete's sake!
Grrrrrr.
Don't get me started!
LOL
Joanie

directmailscrapper
12-10-2007, 01:43 PM
Guys -- if you read the website through -- you will see that this whole campaign is an advertising agency's way of viral marketing. Just like those Elfyourself messages. Looks like it worked! :-)

Christie
12-10-2007, 02:21 PM
This news story has been on all the local news station's several times. That's how I heard about it.

Firecracker
12-10-2007, 08:17 PM
I totally agree...keep Santa Fat and a Christmas tree is just that. Leave Santa a Coke for Christmas we always did!! That will fatten him up. Hee!Hee! Hugs, Heather

Paula Carden
12-10-2007, 10:11 PM
I agree no one wants a skinny Santa except those silly people who are trying to band food everywhere. We are past letting people make decisions for us aren't we?
Even tho I don't smoke and never have I predicted next would be the "fat police" after the tobacco police-I think we know when we have unhealthy eating habits or other habits...I really could get on a honk and I make my living in prevention and health care!
Go figure!!
STAY FAT SANTA!!!!
I am leaving my Santa a whole pack of Oreos with fudge on the outside and WHOLE milk!

midnitecreations
12-11-2007, 09:39 PM
Victorian santas were skinny, but they sure weren't jolly! lol I like my santa fat and jolly.