PDA

View Full Version : Why didn't I make extra Christmas cards??????

iloveflipflops
12-10-2007, 09:08 PM
Well, my DH tells me he needs a few more Christmas cards and pronto! HA HA Seems he forgot to tell me .... ok, I am working on them right now. He needs to send them to: our lawn guy down in FL (since we haven't sold the house yet) and there are 2 lawn guys who do it together so make 2 for them, our lawn guy here (oops forgot all about him!), my mail lady who is such an awesome mail lady (how can I forget her?), our newspaper carrier (have 2 of those!), and I can't remember who else. This is my proto type that i just whipped up and I think they will all look the same :). I may take these into the diningroom and watch all of my holiday shows I have been recording.

Back later when I am done with my task .... lol

Christie
12-10-2007, 09:36 PM
Shoot I can barely keep up with my family and freinds here, little loan worry about the lawn man(which is Nathan). Good luck getting them together.

shuggy
12-10-2007, 09:39 PM
cute. do you mail the one to your mail lady???

iloveflipflops
12-10-2007, 09:45 PM
HA HA Angie. I stick it in the mailbox for her with some candy or cookies or hot cocoa :)

My3Ds
12-10-2007, 09:45 PM
Walgreens is open ya know. ha Your card is awesome. If I whipped something up, well it would look like it was whipped.

Christie
12-10-2007, 09:46 PM
HA HA Angie. I stick it in the mailbox for her with some candy or cookies or hot cocoa :)

Do you know her name or do you just put Ms. Mailman?

iloveflipflops
12-10-2007, 09:48 PM
I put "to our wonderful mail lady". ha ha

Walgreens? What do I get there G? Candy? No way. I believe in homemade!!!

My3Ds
12-10-2007, 09:49 PM
Just a thought. :)

My3Ds
12-10-2007, 09:50 PM
just make sure you write mail and not male.

iloveflipflops
12-10-2007, 09:52 PM
You mean I shouldn't write Male lady?

That even looks funny!!!!

My3Ds
12-10-2007, 09:56 PM
She may be offended, huh? Wouldn't that be an oxy-moron (or how ever you spell it). My poor mailman is a little ditzy. I live on a cul-de-sac and get mail for everyone in the circle. It doesn't help that my house number is the same as the house across the street. Only it faces the other street. To make it even worse, our mailbox is on their street (we live on the corner) and their mailbox is on our street. Whoever came up with that whole scenario must have been drinking (and a male). :)

ellie
12-11-2007, 01:37 AM
So cute! I wish our mailman was that good but that is another story. Our garbage guy and recycling guy are awesome...wonder if they would like a little something?