PDA

View Full Version : A word about memberships

Sherry
12-14-2007, 10:59 AM
As it is nearing the end of 2007, I have been receiving a lot of PM's from users concerned about their membership fees and questions on how they can be paid.

Please note that most memberships are not due until some time in February as this was the month that the membership process took effect. You can check on the status of your membership by doing the following:

Click on the 'Quick Links' pull down menu on the navigation bar
Click on the 'User Control Panel' link (it is within a dark green shaded area)
Then click on 'Paid Subscriptions' which can be found near the bottom of the list on the left hand side of the pageHappy Holidays!
Sherry

cindi
12-14-2007, 11:02 AM
you know we would hate to be late!
:)

Swanie78
12-14-2007, 11:07 AM
Thanks Sherry.
I had considered not renewing due to lack of time and feeling like Ive lost contact with everyone here, but I doubt I'll let that happen....lol
Also glad to know I have until Feb to recoop the costs from Christmas, car repairs, and an unexpected trip...lol

Jailbirdstamper
12-14-2007, 11:51 AM
I'm in for another year!

toao
12-14-2007, 11:55 AM
Oh good. Thanks Sherry. I was actually just thinking about this a few days ago. I will definitely be renewing.

Mary

Kreative Dryve
12-14-2007, 04:30 PM
Thanks Sherry! That makes it so easy to see when we are due. ~MJ

midnitecreations
12-14-2007, 06:09 PM
Sherry, do we get a reminder that our memebership is coming up? and if not, if perchance you're late, does it revoke your membership privileges automatically?

kimz
02-01-2008, 11:13 AM
I would like to have a membership but not quite sure how to go about it, I don't have a Paypal acct. Is there a way to do it online or only snail mail??? :huh:

Sherry
02-01-2008, 11:17 AM
I would like to have a membership but not quite sure how to go about it, I don't have a Paypal acct. Is there a way to do it online or only snail mail??? :huh:

Yep, all the information you need is right here (http://stamp-shack.com/forum/payments.php) :). FYI, you don't need a PayPal account in order to pay for a membership online. Simply go through the check out process and when the PayPal page loads, you will see on the right hand side of the page, a link that says 'Don't have a PayPal Account?'. Click this link and you can pay using your credit card.

Hope this info helps!
Sherry

ctinyjoy
02-01-2008, 12:32 PM
I just renewed. Even though it wasn't until the middle of February, I didn't want to forget it.

Another year of fun!!:183:

Sherry
02-01-2008, 12:46 PM
I have the server set to send out reminder emails for memberships that are coming due. This is a setting that comes standard with our vbulletin software. The only thing I am unsure of is WHEN the email gets sent. It could be two weeks before, or it could be the day before. I guess we'll have to wait and see :)

mydogstinks2
02-01-2008, 01:24 PM
ya'll are stuck with me for another year!! LOL

kimz
02-01-2008, 02:36 PM
I did the credit card thing like you told me and as it was processing a window saying I have a paypal acct came up. I never used it and don't know the login or password and I couldn't get past that window. my question is, did the regular credit card payment make it??? :wacko:

Sherry
02-01-2008, 02:42 PM
I did the credit card thing like you told me and as it was processing a window saying I have a paypal acct came up. I never used it and don't know the login or password and I couldn't get past that window. my question is, did the regular credit card payment make it??? :wacko:

Nope, sorry, it didn't come through. If it had, your status (located under your avatar) would change from 'Junior Member' to 'Shack Plus Member'.

directmailscrapper
02-01-2008, 02:43 PM
My check is in the mail!

MidwestStamper
02-01-2008, 02:45 PM
Sherry, are you still taking personal checks also--sent by snail mail? I know that's what I did last year.

Oooopa! Just saw the answer (yes!) when I followed your steps and checked out the directions. So I'll be sending a check to you soon--thanks Sherry!

loobylou
02-01-2008, 05:42 PM
I just paid for another year. My gift to myself. I can't beleive that it is so cheap. I can't buy 1 stamping magazine and a cappucchino for that price. I hope to get some more Aussie members happening soon too.

kimz
02-02-2008, 03:51 PM
Ok, I'll be sending it in via snail mail....:mask:

OhioSarah
02-03-2008, 08:50 PM
As soon as I get some more money in my paypal I will be joining up. I'd like to do some of these swaps.

midnitecreations
02-03-2008, 08:58 PM
Don't know when those e-mails are sent out, but I'm all set to hang out here for another year! lol

Becky P
02-04-2008, 04:13 PM
I will be renuing too. Even though I dont get here as much as Id like to, I couldnt imagine not being ABLE to!