PDA

View Full Version : Chicago area HELP! Lost Dog!

inkinupstamps
12-14-2007, 05:12 PM
Please help if you are able. This is not a hoax. It is so sad!

To everyone who lives in and/or will be visiting Chicago please be on the lookout for a Newfoundland dog called Johnny but also answers to TUG - he's a 2 year old male Newfoundland dog with white feet and a white chest and he is lost and alone and scared in the big city.

His family is heartbroken without him and are offering a $5,000 dollar reward for his safe return, no questions asked. You can see pictures of Tug and get more information here: http://www.k9adventure.com/johnny.html

He's been spotted around this area:
Merchandise Mart, around 300 N. Wells Street, as well as the area around the dog park at Grand Ave. and Orleans

It is our sincere hope that his family gets their Christmas Wish and Tug comes home safely!

This is really important. Please check out the information on the web site (provided above) and if you can help or see Tug, please call the number and help get him back home to his heartbroken owners.

hutchink
12-14-2007, 05:45 PM
I wish I was closer to Chicago...I'm a good 1 1/2 hr away! I hope that get their beautiful boy home safe and sound!

GrammaStamper
12-14-2007, 06:22 PM
Oh, that's so sad. I hope Tug is found safe and sound and reunited with his family well before Christmas.

cecescraps
12-14-2007, 08:52 PM
I was just in the city on Sunday but, I'm not going back any time soon. I'll forward this to some friends that work in downtown Chicago though. I hope they find him soon!!

toao
12-14-2007, 09:01 PM
Wow, he's a beautiful dog. I hope they find him soon.

Mary

logcabincreations
12-14-2007, 09:27 PM
I'll send up prayers he'll be found safe and sound....

cindi
12-14-2007, 11:31 PM
I will offer up a prayer for TUGS family to get him back safe and sound.
Please let us know if they do get him back!!
Cindi

threefriends91
12-15-2007, 05:03 AM
l don't live in that area, It's so sad, l will pray that someone finds him safe and sound and that he will be home soon,