PDA

View Full Version : I think if there is no other reason to get the Cricut than for this ....

iloveflipflops
12-14-2007, 09:07 PM
this is the #1 reason I need this machine ....

Does anyone have the Speaking of Winter font?!??! IT IS THE CUTEST!!!!
You all know how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE snowmen!!!

Oh my gosh, I am in love .... with these snowmen font. lol

Now I need to tell Santa where to get this wonderful machine. Is there a place online that doesn't charge an arm & a leg?! I know ACMoore has them and i suppose I could use a coupon ....

cecescraps
12-14-2007, 09:09 PM
Sherri, I got mine at Michael's and I think Wal-Mart has them too. I'm sure Santa can find one locally- no shipping! :)

logcabincreations
12-14-2007, 09:26 PM
What an awesome font!!! Look twice at any coupon you use....some say you can't use them on Cricut. I'll put in a good word to Santa that you've been a good girl.

ellie
12-14-2007, 10:20 PM
That's adorable - I haven't ever seen that font.

cindi
12-14-2007, 10:41 PM
make your cricut dreams come true!!
:)

GrammaStamper
12-14-2007, 10:44 PM
Make sure you get the newest model, I think it's the Cricut Expression. In a few months, they'll have it working with a USB port for your computer. I think I may wait for that one.

ngreek
12-15-2007, 12:36 PM
All the cricut's will be working with the USB ports.

I would look at Ebay. They have been having some excellent deals on cricut's and expressions. Especially with that Wlamart holiday special that has the 2 cartridges. 1 you can not buy on its own. Or QVC has the Doodletype with their package that you can not buy on its own also.

The Tags, Bags and Boxes cartridge is a must have. That is the one Cartridge I sue over and over again.
Nicole

Christie
12-15-2007, 12:38 PM
Oh those are waaayy to cute!!! I think you better buy one!

mydogstinks2
12-16-2007, 07:26 AM
I LOVE that font!!! I wonder if santa will bring it to me???

Becky P
12-16-2007, 12:27 PM
Oh my! Yes! I do agree..that IS a pretty good reason within itself that you MUST have this!

threefriends91
12-16-2007, 02:06 PM
Sherri, you just have too get it, l love mine sooo much, l have not seen the speaking of winter yet or the bags and boxs, and these are a must have for me. these are sooo cute!! l hope you get one for Christmas. Thanks for showing this cool font..l love it, l want it, l'll wait until after Christmas this Christmas font might go on sale.