PDA

View Full Version : Whatcha all doin today?

mydogstinks2
12-16-2007, 07:46 AM
I was trying to catch up on posts but that is hopless!:skeptical:

I have 5 blankets, the no sew ones to get made. Then about 40 Christmas cards to make for people at work. They ALL hand out cards to EVERYONE! I had no clue!

I also need to get my Christmas cards in the mail!!! I'm so behind this year!

I also have to go shovel so my dogs can go outside, If they went off of the porch they would vanish in snow!

So what are you doing today?

suzi_f
12-16-2007, 08:08 AM
You saw my previous post. I still haven't made cards for my co-workers. They've seen so much of my basic card, I feel like I need to make them something different. I'm sure I'll have PLENTY of time today. We had a nice snowstorm last night but, I'm sure they'll get it all cleared & school won't be cancelled tomorrow. I could still use another snow day (my mental health day got cancelled last week since 2 other people called off!)

Spartymom
12-16-2007, 08:54 AM
mydog and others in the area: Did you get tons of snow? We got about 5 inches. It's pretty. We might go sledding today. The girls want to watch "the christmas story'. "You'll shoot your eye out kid!"

GrammaStamper
12-16-2007, 09:28 AM
Well, I'm going to start making Flood cards today, then going to pick up my pics of the wedding from the photo store. Maybe I'll take a look round the mall while I'm there. Can't think of anything I really need.

stampinmom3
12-16-2007, 09:32 AM
Well, we had an ice storm last night. It's all rain now though. There is about 1/4 inch of ice covering everything. I think it is to get yucky again over night. DD and I have already made the pretzel treats with kisses and m&m's and we made a batch of applesauce muffins for us for breakfast. I'm going to make chocolate chip cookies yet and I think that is it. I was going to make the kiss cookies but we used all the kisses on the pretzel treats. Oh well, they are my fav and I would want to eat and eat them if they were here. I'm going to help dh get his christmas cards for his coworkers ready to go and I might stamp some images from a few sets my coworker let me borrow. Oh, and laundry and dh wants to put a train around the tree...hmm that's what I'm doing today. LOL

iloveflipflops
12-16-2007, 10:03 AM
I suppose I should be baking something as I haven't yet. All my presents are wrapped but I need to do a re-check to make sure I haven't forgotten anything. All presents are bought so i am done with the malls. Its going to be quiet around here today which is fine by me :)

mahodgman
12-16-2007, 10:04 AM
I've got shopping and errands to do today. Not very exciting, but it I get to drive my pretty new pickup...lol I'm driving everyone around here crazy with my truck talk.

hutchink
12-16-2007, 10:24 AM
I have cards to finish up and clean the house (I tried and tried to twinkle my nose and nothing happened so I turned to a magical spell and nothing so it looks like I really have to do some cleaning). We got snow to shovel too! Not sure how much but it snowed all day yesterday! It is cold here today - only a high of 24 degrees- so not much snow time for the boys!

GotCats?
12-16-2007, 10:38 AM
Catching up! I had that foster kitty since last Friday, so I got NOTHING done over the past week at all. I did some research online for my business (getting credit card machines, fire-resistant table cloths for the stamp shows etc). Then need to finalize the contract for one of the shows and send it off with payment (ouch). STEELERS play at 1 and that will be an awesome game! Woo-hoo! I'm also making beef stick--do you guys remember that? We used to eat it all the time when we were kids. Get the beef stick, then sautee it in 1/2 pineapple sauce and 1/2 sweet and sour sauce. YUM! Also need to work on some cards made with my mom's stamps for displays, make my grammy more cards, and give the kitties some attention.

I guess I'll be busy today!!!
GO STEELERS!!!

jazzypurple853
12-16-2007, 10:41 AM
It's snowing here again. Last thursday, we got a foot of snow. So right now bidding on some webkinz for santa. maybe make some cookies.

Christie
12-16-2007, 10:55 AM
I'm playing in my craft room today!!!!!!!!!!!

cindi
12-16-2007, 03:33 PM
:eek:
so between snow clean up I'm crafting!!
If I would have been more on the ball, I'd be cooking, too..I like to cook while being snowed in..but yesterday I played instead of getting groceries!
:)

IMBlessed5
12-16-2007, 03:44 PM
Just got back from sledding - it was a blast! There's a huge hill less than a block from here where lots of kids go sledding when it snows. I took my two youngest down there and went down several times myself. Only problem is - at the end of the hill is a creek so you have to either bail out or dig your boots in to stop. I got us stopped on the edge twice - it like you see in the movies where the car is hanging half way off the cliff. Braden wouldn't ride with me again after that. Not sure what's up wit dat! ;)

Lots of good laughs!

Now I'm enjoying some hot McSteven's White Chocolate Caramel DeLeche - YUM! :D

shuggy
12-16-2007, 06:55 PM
i'm a little late, but here's what i did today...went shopping and got no christmas presents :cry2: went grocery shopping, went to the movie. saw i am legend. i didn't really like it. now i'm going to fix a nummy steak and shrimp dinner! then watch some tv and go to bed!

oh and most important...i mailed most of my christmas cards! i ran out of stamps, so some will be down to the wire!:D