PDA

View Full Version : Good morning to all who are starting their diet with me today and those who aren't :)

iloveflipflops
11-29-2006, 06:13 AM
HA HA

Today is the day.... I must start today. I think I will have a WW english muffin for breakfast. The whole thing is 1 point. It won't taste great but its got alot of fiber and that is a good thing. I have to keep my breakfasts around 5 points if i want to eat a normal dinner at night...

GOOD LUCK!

suzi_f
11-29-2006, 07:50 AM
Hmmm, since I just ate 2 Kraft Carmels while getting caught up here, I don't think I'd be allowed to join

ccstampin'
11-29-2006, 08:03 AM
Hey, Sherri!
Good luck!
I've managed to pile on a few ### myself this month...between the cruise and trip to San Diego for Turkey Day, I have quite a few to lose...again!
SOOOOO, I will be working on it with you, too!
Joanie

GrammaStamper
11-29-2006, 08:13 AM
Morning to all. Sherri, good luck with your WW plan. I've never been successful dieting and I no longer try. I just make an effort to keep my junk food to a minimum. I think if I have what I want only every other day, I've already cut my junk food intake in half!

Have a great day everyone!

toao
11-29-2006, 08:37 AM
but I'll TRY! I just had my slimfast. 220 Calories. I could stand to lose a few pounds. My jeans are starting to look like I've crammed a hippo into a tube sock. Somethings gotta give. :confused:

Mary

iloveflipflops
11-29-2006, 09:00 AM
A hippo in a tube sock!? That is hilarious!! That is totally me only mine already looks like that, not starting to. HA HA

I just got back from my 45 minute walk with Ladybug. Felt great and I can't believe how winded I was. Man, am I out of shape!!!

Suzi, forget about those carmels and come on and join in on the fun. I will make it fun, you watch! ha ha

stampcrazyjulie
11-29-2006, 10:22 AM
Mary, we've all seen a fairly recent picture of you, and if you look like a Hippo in a tube sock, then I must look like a Hippo in a Baby's sock! :worried: LOL! :)

I am really going to try & be good today. Maybe I will make me a Strawberry Banana smoothy...I hope that's not too fattening! :) Better then a Soda & Chips! :)

Christie
11-29-2006, 10:30 AM
Mary, we've all seen a fairly recent picture of you, and if you look like a Hippo in a tube sock, then I must look like a Hippo in a Baby's sock! : LOL! :)

I am really going to try & be good today. Maybe I will make me a Strawberry Banana smoothy...I hope that's not too fattening! :) Better then a Soda & Chips! :)

Very funny, I was thinking the same thing about myself. :confused: Well I have had my breakfast. I had just a half bowl of cereal instead of a full one! Now I have to make it til lunch.

Need to go for a walk and check out oprah.com. They have posted some sort of workout there that I want to check out.

teabear
11-29-2006, 12:25 PM
I can't start until Saturday. We are going to Knott's Merry Farm on Friday and we have to go to Mrs. Knott's Chicken Dinner Restaurant. It's a tradition for us, and sooo yummy. So, I'll be with you on Saturday. I did go to Curves last night and I'll go again tonight...so I am back on the exercise plan.

toao
11-29-2006, 01:09 PM
I ate a sub from Hungry Howies pizza today...and then ate 2 cinnamon bread stick with icing! UGH! See, I can't go 4 hours without blowing it.

(Feeling guilty) :confused:

Mary

Erin K
11-29-2006, 02:18 PM
Mary you are running the serious risk of being the skinny friend who complains to her overweight frends about being big and they all want to tie her down and stuff cake in her mouth. I'm just saying... :)

I drink carnation instant breakfast for breakfast. It's sweet and filling and only 4 points, which I know is a lot for a drink, but the sweetness makes me happy all day then I don't want donughts or anything later.

I think tomorrow I'm going to have to be super good tough and get a Pumpkin Pie blizzard Friday. They are almost retired ya know? Pumpkin is a vegtable, icecream is dairy, they are practicly health food!

~Erin

And Mary you know I'm just fooling with you, although I don't see where you have weight to loose...

iloveflipflops
11-29-2006, 02:34 PM
A health food? HA That's a good one Erin!!!!

lisaguyon
11-29-2006, 04:40 PM
I am in although I have been going at it for awhile...my weight loss latley has been slower than it had been. I had made a commitment last night at WW to return to writting everything down and making sure I get all my water in.....now if I could just make myself exercise....

I am down 28.5# though and my goal for Jan 1 is to be down 30# so pray that I can lost that 1.5# and keep it off thru Christmas Baking.....

lisa

iloveflipflops
11-29-2006, 04:46 PM
You are also doing awesome Lisa. Keep up the great work! Its hard but worth it :)

ccstampin'
11-29-2006, 05:06 PM
I am trying to figure out how to use this website, and feel lucky that I found this thread again!!!
Now I see the funny little guys you all have been including in your posts.:wub:
Lisa, you're doing wonderfully well.
I'm so happy for you!
You'll definitely lose that 1.5# by Jan. 1.
Now, I have a question....How do you all get color into your posts?
Joanie

cindi
11-29-2006, 05:26 PM
Yay we have started!:nod:
I had a good day & I'm going out to eat with friends & I'm just going to have a salas witfh grilled chicken,
Here we go..we can do it!!
:)

lisaguyon
11-29-2006, 05:46 PM
Cindi-

You can do it

Thanks for all the encouraging words....it is hard but the end result will be worth it

toao
11-29-2006, 09:35 PM
Mary you are running the serious risk of being the skinny friend who complains to her overweight frends about being big and they all want to tie her down and stuff cake in her mouth. I'm just saying... :)

I drink carnation instant breakfast for breakfast. It's sweet and filling and only 4 points, which I know is a lot for a drink, but the sweetness makes me happy all day then I don't want donughts or anything later.

I think tomorrow I'm going to have to be super good tough and get a Pumpkin Pie blizzard Friday. They are almost retired ya know? Pumpkin is a vegtable, icecream is dairy, they are practicly health food!

~Erin

And Mary you know I'm just fooling with you, although I don't see where you have weight to loose...

Erin, I know you're just kidding, but you obviously haven't seen my "cottage cheese booty"....hey wait, cottage cheese is a dairy....does that make it okay? :biglaugh:

mary

cindi
11-29-2006, 10:14 PM
Cottage cheese..booty!
Dairy! LOL
Oh my. wait til
you have enough cottage cheese to start a business!! LOL
Don't worry yet, that happens after 40! LOL:nod:

Darleneh710
11-29-2006, 11:20 PM
Hi Girls!

I have changed my mind from yesterday when I said I wouldn't be joining the weight loss club before the new year. I just got on the scale a few minutes ago and I gained 5lbs! How did that happen? I guess all the "Junk" food Ive been eating lately has caught up with me..ha ha...I was just 129lbs the other day and today bam! Im 134lbs yikes! I hate when that happens. I do not want to be at 140lbs again! Well, this is me venting...But just to let you know all know...you are not alone...once I get my living area cleaned enough for me to do some indoor exercising then I will be able to work out...It's funny at my "new" job...I sit all day...cuz we have to be on the phone all day and then when I get up to go on break...my legs are killing me b/c I've been sitting all day! That was when I first thought that putting exercise back into my routine would be a good idea.
Darlene