PDA

View Full Version : I'm hurt:(

scrapsoon
12-18-2007, 04:11 PM
Hello,

today i was bussy making a cristmasbox for my boss,who must give it to a cosumer.
It was a firekorf??You put it in the garden and do wood in and you let it burn.that thing.
and i was bussy with a winebottle to put it in.
but the bottle slipped out under the korf.
so i want to pick it up and while i had the bottle in the hand the bottom of the bottle slightly touch the ground.
and completaly crash in my hand.
luckly only my left pink??on the left hand the little finger at the end hurts.
a big cut and a lot off blood.
now it doesnt hurt,but don't know tomorrow.
even typing is strange to do.

Christie
12-18-2007, 04:13 PM
Oh no! Are you sure you don't need stitches??? I hope that by tomorrow it will feel better. (((Hugs)))

Vintagegal
12-18-2007, 04:18 PM
Oh my! That doesn't sound good at all. I hope your boss appreciates all the trouble you went through, and then ended up getting hurt. You poor thing. You know what? Eat chocolate.........that might help the hurt go away! hahahah. Hope you feel better soon. It sounds like it's very painful.

cindi
12-18-2007, 04:18 PM
poor girl!
please make sure there is no glass in there.
OUCH!
healing hugs
:(

tojoco
12-18-2007, 04:20 PM
Oh no Soon Han. That must have really hurt bad and to see all that blood . . . I think I would have passed out.

I hope you feel better real soon. Make sure you don't need to get stitches.

scrapsoon
12-18-2007, 04:24 PM
Thank you all verry much.
luckly there is no glass in it anymore,cause with all the blood it has to be out.
my parents had looked to it and say wouldn't be stitched.
unfortunatly my chocolate is already gone yesterday but think i take some hot chocolatemilk i'm judt thinking of:)good tip.

Jailbirdstamper
12-18-2007, 04:28 PM
ouch! I hope it feels better soon!

ccstampin12
12-18-2007, 04:32 PM
Oh, dear!
Hope you will heal soon!
HUGS from afar~
Joanie

scrapsoon
12-18-2007, 04:32 PM
Oh no Soon Han. That must have really hurt bad and to see all that blood . . . I think I would have passed out.

I hope you feel better real soon. Make sure you don't need to get stitches.

Well when it was happend at home or by my parents i would have cryed my eyes out.
but when you are with your boss and collegs and costumers in the shop you don't want to now you.
but often when i saw the gap when you try to look how deep it was i thougth i passed out.
and i have worked with it for about 4 hours till the shop closed,i was happy to go home.
now i'm so tiered of everything and try to be big and making jokes of it.
hihi i will sleep good tonight.

ellie
12-18-2007, 04:42 PM
I am sorry that happened. I hope it will mend qucikly and that your boss will take good care of you.

Swanie78
12-18-2007, 05:40 PM
Yikes! I hope youre feeling better tomorrow.
Make sure and keep it clean and dry. Cover it while you work and then let it breathe at night when you sleep.
Ive noticed that when I get wounds on my hands they heal very quickly. So hopefully it only bugs you for a couple of days.

JBgreendawn
12-18-2007, 07:00 PM
ouchie,
I hope you heal quickly!

Nancy
12-18-2007, 10:40 PM
Another ouch I did that this weekend with a carving knife. I just nipped mine, but it felt like it was my whole arm. So I can imagine how yours hurt. Wishing it to heal fast. - Nancy

hutchink
12-18-2007, 11:20 PM
Hope it heals up quick! So lucky no glass in it and no stitches needed! Yes chocolate solves all pain and aches!

logcabincreations
12-19-2007, 12:55 AM
I hope it isn't hurting anymore. Big hugs.