PDA

View Full Version : Thank You for The cards

threefriends91
12-20-2007, 04:15 AM
Jan (Mere Deaux) Thank You sooo much for the beautiful Christmas card. When we seen your GORGEOUS!! card that was when my hb said l should ask for a cuttlebug for Christmas, so Thank You l think l know what l'm getting,LOL

Barb(Grammastamper) Thank You sooo much for the ADORABLE!! Christmas card. Here l was in your blog only yesterday telling you how much l loved this stamp and how EXICTING it was to get my mail and finding this stamp on my card, l love it.

Nancy(Directmailscrapper) Thank You sooo much for your CUTE!! Christmas card. l Love these Cute!! Snowman. What a beautiful job you did with the colouring, and your layout with the pretty pp and the glitter looks FABULOUS.

Kathy(Maxiesmom) Thank You sooo much for the Christmas Flood card... Its sooo beautiful.. The Christmas puppy is adorable and l loved the layout, it looks like its snowing and how cute is the little gold ribbon.

Thank You all so much.

threefriends91
12-20-2007, 11:23 AM
Where did my thank you post go, l want to make sure these ladies see how much l loved their cards. l wrote this about 2 a.m. so that maybe the reason l don't see it today.