PDA

View Full Version : Who has that little poem?

GrammaStamper
12-21-2007, 10:51 AM
A while back I received a lovely card, I think it was from Joanne/tojoco and inside was a cute little poem that said that the user could use this card when one was needed in a hurry. It was really cute and I would love to get a copy of that.

Does anyone have that little verse. Thanks in advance. ;)

threefriends91
12-21-2007, 11:12 AM
Barb, l think is the one your looking for, not sure let me know:
l didn't sign this card
before l sent it off to you.
lnstead it holds my
warmest thoughts
invisible, but true.
So if you find a time you need
to brighten someone's day,
just take this card and sign it
and send it on its way!

This was so sweet... l just loved it.

GrammaStamper
12-21-2007, 11:19 AM
That's it. Thanks, Kathy, I'm saving it now!

Nancy
12-21-2007, 11:41 AM
Now I need help- how do I copy and print this poem without getting the whole page???Told you I was computer illiterate!!!- Nancy

tojoco
12-21-2007, 11:57 AM
Nancy, highlight just the poem. When you go to your print window, click on "selection" and your printer should only print what you highlighted. HTH

threefriends91
12-21-2007, 12:05 PM
Here is what l do Nancy.. l put the mouse pad at the beginning of the item, l then click it, making sure you hold the mouse pad down, drag it over the area you want. ( your area that you want to save should all be highlighted, Then just hit your right click, and hit on copy.
Then l go up to my e-mail box at the top, and click on that to open, when it opens. point your mouse in the message space and right click again, this time you click on paste and then you should see what you copyed.

Then add your e-mail address in, and put a title in the area between your name and your item. l hope this helps.
if anyone knows a faster way of doing this l'm willing to learn

Oh ya Nancy, if its a picture of something l only hold my mouse pad on the picture and don't have to highlight, just right click, hit copy go to my e-mail box and hit paste.

9 make sure you hold the mouse pad down while doing this

threefriends91
12-21-2007, 12:17 PM
Nancy, highlight just the poem. When you go to your print window, click on "selection" and your printer should only print what you highlighted. HTH
Thanks, but l must be doing somthing wrong, when l tryed this. l highlighted the area and went to my print window it just started to print, l did not have "selection" could this be because my computer is an older one?

IMBlessed5
12-21-2007, 12:30 PM
Instead of clicking the "print" icon, mine has a little arrow right beside it. That's where I click to get the options like "selection".

Nancy
12-21-2007, 01:37 PM
I am trying- Nancy

Nancy
12-21-2007, 01:53 PM
Neither one worked, for me to go mail, I have to shut this site down and bring up my mail, it is not at the top of the page. Then I tried just picking page 2 from all of it, that didnt work either. So I kept putting in an old piece of used paper until I saw the poem was coming up and got it that way. And then continue to get 4 more sheets of paper with our messages, but I used old paper for that also. I will now breakdown and get out the book-isnt that the saying when all else fails read the instructions. Oh boy. Thanks it may have something to do with this being Vista - Nancy

Dibby
12-21-2007, 02:12 PM
you should be able to highlight it with the left side your mouse then hold the right side down & you should be able to choose copy then open a blank word document press the right side of your mouse again & click paste