PDA

View Full Version : Bind-It-All Book

mahodgman
12-23-2007, 10:32 AM
Does anyone have the Bind-it-all idea book? The DVD that came with it was so bad, I'm afraid the book won't be any good. I'd love to hear a review before I order it. I haven't been able to find it in a store so I can take a peek before buying.

The book is called Bound to Bind.

Nadine
12-23-2007, 11:22 AM
The book is pretty good for some different ideas. They have different openings on some of them (one is bound on the left and right side). I think I paid $15 for mine and it was well worth it for the ideas that I got from it.

ellie
12-23-2007, 11:33 AM
I didn't even know there was a book!

alh
12-23-2007, 12:03 PM
Mary, I have it. Were going to the Tacoma Mall today. Yes, were crazy. I can bring it by if you want to use it.

Anita

Christie
12-23-2007, 12:05 PM
i didn't know they had a book either, i might have to look into this!!!!

hutchink
12-23-2007, 12:13 PM
I had no idea they had a book! See I'm still under that rock with a flashlight! LOL!

mjbonoan
12-23-2007, 12:51 PM
"Bound 2 Bind" it's nice. Has several project ideas, plus instructions on using the bind it all! I like it!

mahodgman
12-23-2007, 01:01 PM
"Bound 2 Bind" it's nice. Has several project ideas, plus instructions on using the bind it all! I like it!

Hi MJ, how are you doing? It is nice to see you here. Have you made anything with you BIA yet? I've made a bunch of library pocket books, but that is all. I am getting ready to branch out and make something else now. I don't know what yet!

mjbonoan
12-23-2007, 01:11 PM
Hi Mary... Headaches are killing me, but other than that I'm doing ok... I've had too too much work! Not enough time to play with my toys. Myrna and I are supposed to get together after Christmas... my problem with using my stuff is that I don't have the space in my single wide manufactured home, and just keep on buying and buying more and more stuff... I'm officially on vacations and don't go back to work until January 2, hopefully I'll be able to do something productive with some of the stuff I have!!!

Jarie
12-23-2007, 08:42 PM
I didn't know there was a book either. My BIA is still in the box. I've had it since the spring. Ladies, did you get your book from Bonnie's Best or some other source?

MJ, you sound like me. I just keep buying and buying and I've run out of room and lots of time I can't find things I know I have so I go and buy another. I'm on vacation until January 2 also.

Janet

IMBlessed5
12-23-2007, 09:11 PM
I was pricing the BIA on ebay and saw the book on there too. (There was also a cool tote for the BIA). Anyway, the book looked neat but I wondered too, if it was worth it.

mahodgman
12-23-2007, 10:29 PM
Book Review! Anita/alh was nice enough to lend me her book, and she even dropped it off on her way to the mall this morning. There are some fun projects in here, but the best thing is a tips and tricks section in the back. I think I'll need to buy this book soon!

threefriends91
12-24-2007, 12:33 AM
l never knew their was a book for this.. sounds like l'll have to check this out too.

alh
12-24-2007, 02:24 AM
Mary, I got mine at Ben Franklin in Bonny Lake.

Anita

mahodgman
12-24-2007, 09:51 AM
Mary, I got mine at Ben Franklin in Bonny Lake.

Anita

Cool, thanks for the info so I don't have to order it and pay shipping! I haven't been to that store for quite awhile now, I think it is time. Did you get your BIA there too? Artco has the bag now. I think it was like $34, and I wasn't prepared to pay that much the last time I was there. I've looked on line, and the price seems to be about $29, but then there is shippping on top of that so it is about the same.