PDA

View Full Version : Please pray for DH and I

stampinmom3
12-23-2007, 10:54 AM
My husband and I are both feeling sick. Please pray that we will not feel too bad for Christmas. I'd hate to be sick for the kids sake. He even called off work today and is still in bed. He has a really bad sinus thing going on, and with his asthma it just really makes it worse. A few days ago my back started hurting really bad. Now, since I got up this morning I feel like I could cry when I breathe. My back hurts so bad, and I'm getting this really deep barky cough. My chest feels tight. Uck. Please pray that we'll get better quick. My kids are young and I want Christmas to be fun for them, not watching us be feeling icky.

My3Ds
12-23-2007, 10:56 AM
Both of you go rest all day. Lots of meds and rest. (I don't really like meds, but whatever is needed to get better by tomorrow.)

hutchink
12-23-2007, 11:04 AM
Saying lots of prayers for you and your DH! Get some rest take some meds and hopefully that will help!

Vintagegal
12-23-2007, 11:06 AM
You poor things! I will definitely keep you in my prayers. Take good care of yourselves!

Swanie78
12-23-2007, 11:18 AM
Yuck!
Crossing fingers and toes that you both feel better after some lounge time today :)

ellie
12-23-2007, 11:23 AM
It sounds to me like you need to see the dr. or a walk-in clinic. Your dh could have an infection and you sound like you have pneumonia. The part with the sore back and deep cough concerns me...please take care of yourself!
PS you could always try my gramma's old remedy...a hot toddy. It will make you sleep and when you wake up, you feel a lot better!

Christie
12-23-2007, 12:18 PM
Oh no, I hope that by Chrsitmas your feeling better. It sucks to be sick on the holidays.

cindi
12-23-2007, 12:41 PM
it sounds liie a trip to docs for both of you. when I was a smoker I would get chronuc bronchittis and it feels a lot like what you just described..you'll need a round os antibiotics to get rid of it.
good luck, I hope you start feeling better soon
:)

iloveflipflops
12-23-2007, 02:26 PM
Oh no ... I hope you BOTH feel better FAST!!! If I was nearby, I would fix you some homemade chicken noodle soup with homemade hot cocoa :)

threefriends91
12-24-2007, 01:19 AM
Oh no... l will pray your both get over this soon and that the kids don't get it. Hugs.