PDA

View Full Version : A mouse in the house or did Ladybug think she saw Santa early this morning?

iloveflipflops
12-24-2007, 09:16 AM
I know its just now Christmas Eve morning but at 3 am Ladybug woke me up to go out. I took her outside, all is great. Came back in, I went back to sleep at 4 to be awakened by Ladybug running all around the house like a maniac, panting, scared to death ... so I laid down on the floor next to my bed thinking ok maybe she saw a mouse and she is scared. That still did not calm her down. By now Tudi is wining something terrible so i got her out of her crate so she wouldnt' wake everyone at 4 am.

About 5:30 everyone calmed down and we all went back to sleep. Have no idea what it was but I bet it was some sort of "critter" or something....

Good thing I went back to sleep for a few hours. lol

Nancy
12-24-2007, 10:35 AM
I slept in until 6:30 and since the dog hadn't barked, I went to check on her. She is 16 years old and I am always afraid how I might find her. My DH thinks I am nuts, but I did wake HER up and put her outside. Pets!!!!!!!!!- Nancy

My3Ds
12-24-2007, 11:57 AM
Poor Ladybug. See it's not just Tudi making a raucus around there. :) Maybe she needs a nightlight.